Holiday Cheer Day 6 – GolfTEC 60 Minute Swing Evaluation

Grats ESOX!!! Love that the forum members are winning everything!!

Grats ESOX!!! Love that the forum members are winning everything!!

GG and I said the same thing. We could not believe the luck so far. I guess those 5/6 entry entries add up after a while.

Congrats Kevin! I know this eval will go to good use.

Congrats Esox!

Congrats Mrs. Esox! Now maybe Kevin will stop complaining about his swing!! JK LOL!

Congrats Esox! I hope you have a good time.

Congratulations Esox!!!

Congrats Esox!

I tapped, I talked.

good work Esox. Welcome to the winners circle

congrats esox! cant wait to read your review!

Congrats Esox! I am excited to hear how it goes for you!

Congrats Esox!

Congrats and Enjoy!

Congrats! This is a great win!

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Congrats Kevin! It's never too late to teach an old dog new tricks... or is it? GolfTEC will tell.... hahaha!!!!

Well, what do you know? I step out for five hours to my friend's holiday party to eat about five pounds of the most unbelievable spread of appetizers the Earth has ever seen, only to open up my favorite website and see it truly is a glorious day in Cheeseland. Thanks so much to THP and GolfTec. And unfortunately, fellow Cheesehead Sacul1573, I fear it may in fact be too late to teach this old dog new tricks, but fortunately I have my little puppy and her mama, either of which can still learn something.

Would it be possible to wait a couple months to put this to use until Junior Lancer is back swinging after her surgery? If not, we'll let 'em break down the swing of Mrs. Esox, though that could blow their computers.

Thanks again.

Kevin

Congrats on the win and I hope you or your family enjoy this sweet gift.

Congrats Esox. Looks like you will get a little winter tuneup.

Congrats Esox!!

Well, what do you know? I step out for five hours to my friend's holiday party to eat about five pounds of the most unbelievable spread of appetizers the Earth has ever seen, only to open up my favorite website and see it truly is a glorious day in Cheeseland. Thanks so much to THP and GolfTec. And unfortunately, fellow Cheesehead Sacul1573, I fear it may in fact be too late to teach this old dog new tricks, but fortunately I have my little puppy and her mama, either of which can still learn something.

Would it be possible to wait a couple months to put this to use until Junior Lancer is back swinging after her surgery? If not, we'll let 'em break down the swing of Mrs. Esox, though that could blow their computers.

Thanks again.

Kevin

Congrats again Kevin. Did they roll you home after the big spread last night? lol

Back