THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, to my knowledge...he has said he will announce the day that it will open. so, if you cant get ot the forum that day then I guess you are SOL, but you would have been warned or told it was happening so then it would be no fault but ones own

If I work, I will be so disappointed. Maybe my possibly disapproving girlfriend will be nice enough to sign me up.

From the iPhone.

So there may be a chance JB if you miss out on being on the forum for one day then it may fill up before you know it?

correct, that's the way I understand it as well.

If you are serious about this, Don't stay away from the forum too long. I took a day off and was behind 200 posts.

Pretty sure, It won't be an announcement and then immediate signup. It will be announcement, day you can can start signing up, then sign-up. Plenty of time to know day and time of sign-up even if you aren't on 24-7.

We will announce all the details and at that time make an announcement on when signup will take place. We will give everybody proper warning and enough time to make arrangements to make sure they can be at a computer if they want in.

So there may be a chance JB if you miss out on being on the forum for one day then it may fill up before you know it?

Why on earth would you ever be away from THP for a day? hahaha

Why on earth would you ever be away from THP for a day? hahaha

Lol smalls you know I wouldn't.. maybe I was just speaking for those unlucky ones who do stay away for a day :D

I am so pumped I'll be there.. on the forum that is.

The anticipation of the balance of this announcement is killing me! I thought I was excited the first time I read about the THP outing. Then I was surely excited when I won a set of irons. But this is head and shoulders above all of that, and I don't even know all of the detail yet.

this sounds like a Blast and I am already working with the wife to get in on this one.

Usually I'm dreading the end of the weekend. This week...not so much. I can't wait for the rest of the announcement about this amazing event next week!

Told the Mrs. about this last night. Her response was "We gotta get you in that thing!". SAAAWEEEEETTTTTT!

this sounds like a Blast and I am already working with the wife to get in on this one.

I hear that Wulff, already told the Mrs. I may have to be out of town for a few days in the fall for a "Seminar"

I hear that Wulff, already told the Mrs. I may have to be out of town for a few days in the fall for a "Seminar"

Yes, the work excuse...

works 60% of the time, every time.

I just flat out told my wife that if I get in then I am going!

Yes, the work excuse...

Best way to go about it....then deal with the backlash later. I am a firm believer in the theory that it is much easier to beg for forgiveness than it is to ask permission.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I didn't ask. I just said I'd probably be going to FL in September.

I don't have to ask either. KellyBo tells me we are going!

Best way to go about it....then deal with the backlash later. I am a firm believer in the theory that it is much easier to beg for forgiveness than it is to ask permission.

I didn't ask. I just said I'd probably be going to FL in September.

Yep, that's how you guy's should do it. Everything should be healed back up by fall, lmao.

Good point. That was just assumption on my part.

Will it be in September? I knew fall but not of a specific month/date yet.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

If I get in however you do get in then I will deal with the consequences then. I would have to bring the wife with me and make it a vacation but I can swing that.

Its so nice to hear everybody is excited about this. When this idea came to be, it was a pipe dream, something that we never thought could happen. As we have moved through the weeks, and even talked with some companies about it at the THP Cocktail Party at the PGA Show, we realized that this could really happen. As we have continued to iron out the details and been able to announce the basis of what we are planning, reality has set in that what we conceived and thought of is really happening. No sacrifices, no "well if we could only do this or that", but the actual original thoughts are going to take place.

When we announced the Match Play Challenge, we knew people would be excited, but warned people that when they saw what we had coming, it would be jaw dropping and leave people asking questions and trying to "catch their breath". I think the 2nd part of the announcement that was made, delivered. I promise you when the final update takes place, you will have the same thoughts as you did with the last edit and will just grin from ear to ear, like I am right now working on write ups, permissions, etc... Thank you for patience in hearing the rest of the information, but I assure you, that it will be worth it.

I think you've caught our attention JB, not to mention ratcheting up the excitement level...796 posts and counting!

:banghead: Dang still waiting on Mashies or this thread? Which one is making me the craziest?

Its so nice to hear everybody is excited about this. When this idea came to be, it was a pipe dream, something that we never thought could happen. As we have moved through the weeks, and even talked with some companies about it at the THP Cocktail Party at the PGA Show, we realized that this could really happen. As we have continued to iron out the details and been able to announce the basis of what we are planning, reality has set in that what we conceived and thought of is really happening. No sacrifices, no "well if we could only do this or that", but the actual original thoughts are going to take place.

When we announced the Match Play Challenge, we knew people would be excited, but warned people that when they saw what we had coming, it would be jaw dropping and leave people asking questions and trying to "catch their breath". I think the 2nd part of the announcement that was made, delivered. I promise you when the final update takes place, you will have the same thoughts as you did with the last edit and will just grin from ear to ear, like I am right now working on write ups, permissions, etc... Thank you for patience in hearing the rest of the information, but I assure you, that it will be worth it.

Wow JB, I don't know how you are going to top the first annocement but I don't doubt it in the least. We are all at the edge of our seats.

It would be a serious honor to play in something like this/ once in a lifetime opportunity!!! Just hope the golf game decides to show up- how terrible would it be to get the yips in front of the entire THP community!!

Better bring your head coach- aka mr. Beam. Lol

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Yes, the work excuse...

We both know you are going, even if you aren't in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back