Another Prize (pair) for a Lucky THP'er

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are two more putters that will be going home with one of the attendees at the THP Golf Outing & Demo Day. You get the rare proto numbered to only 50 to stare at and then you also get that great Si4 to use and putt with on the course. Here are some pictures.

1198259496_6aJHs-L.jpg

1198259665_VscyH-L.jpg

1198259842_d4zBo-L.jpg

1198260047_WMiSU-L.jpg

1198260238_7ftHJ-L.jpg

1198260439_xRTQ5-L.jpg

And a couple of cool bonus putter covers.

1198260747_NZTqh-L.jpg

wow those are so nice. I was within .01 of an inch of winning the see more at last years outing. Wouldn't mind taking these home with me this year

Oh man, the swag looks awesome as always JB!

Man those look good, the m5 really rings my bell. I hate that I can't be there, good luck to all attendees.

Wow those are awesome!

Wow, SeeMore always comes through. Good luck everyone.

Great looking putters, amazing prizes

Very cool! Thanks SeeMore and of course Team THP!

SeeMore is awesome. That looks like a faux alligator skin putter cover..Gansta!

Thanks SeeMore and THP!

I love how the insert stretches acorss the entire face of the Si-4...and the Croc headcover is just plain awesome to see even more so in person than in pics

SeeMore always brings it! Thanks THP & SeeMore for a chance to bag one of these beauties :clapp:

The proto looks sweet. And I have been lovin' the Si4 that SeeMore provided in one of the Holiday contests!

I'd love to win this one, though I'd want to putt with the proto. I saw that headcover in the PGA Show pics and love it.

really? this is awesome! those things look so good!!! Crossing my fingers this year!

Soooo nice, man THP is really bringing it for the outing.

wow this is gonna be like a 2nd christmas!!! WOOO HOO!! those putters are both sweet. I tell ya if i didnt putt so much better with my Nike - id still be gaming my private reserve MFGP2. That thing is so soft n buttery smooth its ridiculous!

Very Nice, Wish I were going.

Wow, nice putters.

*starts planning for next years outing so he can have sweet stuff too...

I had a chance to try out the one in the first pic. It is an awesome stick. Hey, its a SeeMore....Nuff said.

I had a chance to try out the one in the first pic. It is an awesome stick. Hey, its a SeeMore....Nuff said.

Why does this not surprise me. :D

Both look great and I'm with Hawk and I'd love to roll that proto.

Now that is what I'm talking about! VERY NICE!

Back