Cheese from Wisconsin

jtsholtod

Reaction score
Handicap
I signed up a little while ago, but work has been so busy that I haven't really had the time to explore much on THP until now.

I was born, raised and schooled in Canada (Hamilton, ON), but have lived in Philadelphia, New York and Milwaukee over the last eight years for work as an consulting actuary.

I've been playing golf since the age of 11, have always had the passion for it but wished I had more time these days to play (my best handicap was at age 14, and it's been downhill ever since). Hopefully THP will get me back into making golf a bigger part of my life, and allow me to meet some cool golfers.

Great to have you here, man. Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Behold the power of cheese. Welcome fellow Wisco citizen.

Welcome to THP. Hope you can spend more time enjoying the site.

When I saw the title of this thread, I was really hoping someone in Wisconsin had made a cheese-making business... I've been craving a nice block of Asiago for a long time now!

Welcome though! This place will definitely get your golfing juices flowing [sometimes a little too much if you ask me - I've been living vicariously through everyone else since October and it's driving me MAD].

I have to welcome you to THP!!

For all of you other members, this is my buddy Jon D from Wisonsin. He is a great friend of mine and an awesome cat.

Oh, and he will be

Taking on the Bear Trap at PGA national with us biotches!

Woot woot

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, looking forward to your becoming more active both on the forum and on the course.

Welcome to THP! I think you will really like it here!

Welcome aboard!

I was born and raised in Milwaukee. Short golf season but Brown Deer park more than makes up for it in the summer as well as Summerfest/lakefront. Welcome...

Welcome to THP! Glad you'll be joining us at the Outing!

Welcome

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to the show! its a pretty fun place

Back