Hello from Oklahoma

SoonerChris

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all, been posting here for a couple of week and thought it was time to introduce myself. A little background about myself. I played high school golf many years ago and after high school had the chance to walk on at Arizona St. (long story). I live in a small town in Oklahoma and just recently purchased a house directly on the golf course of the local country club. GHIN handicap is 4.2 now, but looking to make it to scratch this year with the close proximity to the course I now have the luxury of having.

I read a lot of golf forums, and, after finding this one, have made it the main forum I read. The things JB and GG are doing for the common golfer are simply amazing. I am looking forward to being a very active member here and hopefully can help provide information on all things golf as I have been playing for about 25 years.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, good luck of reaching your objective of making it to scratch!

Welcome to THP, I look forward to hearing how your progress toward becoming a scratch golfer goes, go get em!

Welcome to THP, even though you live in OK, lol :alien:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum - best of luck on getting to scratch!

A belated welcome, Chris!

Welcome to THP Chris, good luck getting to scratch.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Chris !!

Welcome SC, you may as well do like most of us here and make it your home page.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Chris! :smile:

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THE best golf forum :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to another Okie and from the looks of it, a fellow putter hound. lol

Welcome , have you ever got to play Cimarron National Golf Club ? Several of us guys here in Wichita Ks , used to drive down there and play quite often .
Some of the guys that are close may have to meet up and play a round .

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to another Okie and from the looks of it, a fellow putter hound. lol

Thanks JMan! I love putters, especially my Betti. It's my first "tour putter" and most likely not the last. We need to get a THP group together and play somewhere in Tulsa.

Back