Hunter Mahan
Anthony Kim
Dustin Johnson
Justin Rose
Matt Kuchar
Cameron Beckman
Francesco Molinari

Last edited:
I want to thank the people that have taken the time to donate to the site for this league. It means the world to us.

Over 50 people signed up already! So exciting!

Glad to have you PI :)

Click Last Weeks Standings and Just wave your cursor over each team.

If I click on "last week's standings" no one shows up.
If I click on "this week's standings" and hover over people I get a message "you can view peoples selection after the start of the tournament"

I'm in!

I picked a team today, and team clam will crush the other teams like a clam crushes whatever clams crush. Uh, I really need to work on my trash talk skillz.

Could someone pm me with donation instructions. I didn't see where you could do that

There is a green button at the top of this page in the green bar that runs across it. Click that button and it will take you to the donation page.

There is a green button at the top of this page in the green bar that runs across it. Click that button and it will take you to the donation page.

Thanks JB. I can't see well on my phone. I will try it on the lap top.

Dustin Johnson
Zach Johnson
Rocco Mediate
Bubba Watson
Camilo Villegas
Hunter Mahan
Justin Rose
Anthony Kim
Graeme McDowell
Steve Stricker

Thats the Grossmen's picks. Rex and I thought hard about these guys. We think this is our team. We reserve the right to bench anyone for any reason, regardless if it makes sense.

If I click on "last week's standings" no one shows up.
If I click on "this week's standings" and hover over people I get a message "you can view peoples selection after the start of the tournament"
I heard from the guy who's company hosts this league and it was still in DEMO mode for when he was showing it to Josh, it is not in DEMO mode anymore so we shouldn't be seeing other people's picks until after the tourney starts.

Signed up and donation on the way! Really looking forward to this, good luck everyone and thanks to THP for stepping up once again!!

Signed up and donated, thanks again :thp:

Done and done, thanks guys. Take a look at first place everyone because this is the last time you are going to see it.

done and done. thanks thp!

Signed up and psyched about it.

This will be interesting to see how the practice week goes. I have a roster set but I may change it before the tournament.

You CAN see everyone's picks ? You shouldn't be able to....
Question, where are your odds pulled from? I like this feature, makes the homework a little easier.

I heard from the guy who's company hosts this league and it was still in DEMO mode for when he was showing it to Josh, it is not in DEMO mode anymore so we shouldn't be seeing other people's picks until after the tourney starts.
It's fixed now.

I don't think you can, I know I can't see anyone's picks. Biggsy, you drunk in the middle of a Monday again?
Actually, I am not the day-drinking type, you must have me confused with my pops.

Glad so many are excited about the league. We hope everybody sticks with it and enjoys themselves.

A special thank you to those that hit the donate button. It is so appreciated. THanks.

I would like to second JB's sentiments about hitting the donate button. We just cannot thank you all enough! I have received quite a few notices that someone has hit the donate button but then nothing came through on PayPal. I love the convenience of PayPal but it has it's issues that's for sure. If you believe you have donated but do not see the 2011 donor tag under your name please send me a PM. I would hate for anyone to get charged for something that didn't go through. Or for anyone to be missing a tag when they should have one. So if you don't see that tag under your name and you think you should send me a PM and we will figure it out. Thanks!!!!!

Also, when donating please do not mention the words Fantasy Golf. PayPal doesn't like to see that and they might consider it gambling and then they could shut us down. So if you don't mind please leave out the words Fantasy Golf. We can explain to them until we are blue in the face that it's not gambling but they don't seem to listen. Good luck this season everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back