2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing better than fantasy sports, especially when it's golf related! team tc ftw!!!!

Already got 27 people signed up and we've only been like for about an hour! This is going to be very fun, I'm glad it's integrated right into THP too, no need in having to leave and try to log into Yahoo and try to remember the link, the user name, the password, what a hassle, this is great and it's right here!

Absolutely! This is going to be a blast! Thanks THP!

They look awesome Seth!

That one is actually the one I did when I did last years Donor Tags. I didn't know that Seth was working on a new one before I set these up

Yeah, CM is speedy like a ninja, but you have to expect excellence from a man who comes from my old stomping grounds in Hampton Roads. I didn't even know he did it till just a little bit ago.

Nice!!

Thanks for a great contest!!

i am in!!

I'm in. I've never played fantasy anything before so let's see how bad I do. lol. Donated too thanks everyone at THP.

Awesome, I'm in and here's my winning team.

Stuart Appleby
Jim Furyk
Dustin Johnson
Zach Johnson
Justin Rose
Ian Poulter
Hunter Mahan
Camilo Villegas
Steve Stricker
Graeme McDowell

Just a few other things you should know...

The field you can make your picks from is updated every 15 minutes, in case people WD. ( and they quite often do. )

You can change your picks right up until the 1st scheduled tee-time of the tournament, so check for WDs late Wednesday or early Thursday.

If you look at your team on "This Weeks Standings", and you see a solid black flag beside their name, they have probably WD'd.

Final Results are usually posted about 1 hour after the completion of the tournament, and you start making your picks for the following week as soon as this week's results become official.

Cheers,

Shank
Thanks for the info, this answered a couple of the questions I had. I am glad I read through the thread first.

Thanks for the league THP, I am looking forward to it. I plan on donating shortly and hope to get the wife signed up as well.

It's really interesting you can see everyone's picks before the tournament starts. Those that do their homework could make up some ground quickly on the leaders if they fall behind, but it can burn you as well.

All of you fools are going down! :D Team arydolphin is coming to play this season! Since this week doesn't count, I went with some personal favorites instead of all of the heavy hitters:
Arjun Atwal
Stuart Appleby
Jonathan Byrd
Ernie Els
Jim Furyk
Geoff Ogilvy
Anthony Kim
Hunter Mahan
Camilo Villegas
Adam Scott

I'm in! Thanks JB and THP! I'm super excited to finally be a part of a legit Fantasy Golf League!

and since its just for practice... my lineup includes:

Bubba Watson
Graeme McDowell
Stuart Appleby
Geoff Ogilvy
Dustin Johnson
Jim Furyk
Matt Kuchar
Ian Poulter
Charley Hoffman
Rocco Mediate

Thanks for the info, this answered a couple of the questions I had. I am glad I read through the thread first.

Thanks for the league THP, I am looking forward to it. I plan on donating shortly and hope to get the wife signed up as well.

It's really interesting you can see everyone's picks before the tournament starts. Those that do their homework could make up some ground quickly on the leaders if they fall behind, but it can burn you as well.

You CAN see everyone's picks ? You shouldn't be able to....

I'm in and donation soon to follow. Thanks THP!

Never played before ,but sounds like it will be a great time.
Good luck everyone

OK, I'm in, and donation sent too. Thanks THP for hosting this, should be fun!

Joined. This is awesome and can't wait to kick some serious THP butt!!

Edit: Just donated also. Thanks THP this is going to be great. Is GG just as devoted to FG as she is to FF?

I'm in. Time to golf the ball.

I'm in! Donation to follow.

Team TC wants to know if he can choose Westwood for all 10 spots? It doesn't even matter if Westwood plays, he's still going to kick your ___!

You know it! GG@THP has just signed up and she is looking for redemption from FF. Be afraid everyone, be very afraid!!!

Joined. This is awesome and can't wait to kick some serious THP butt!!

Edit: Just donated also. Thanks THP this is going to be great. Is GG just as devoted to FG as she is to FF?

Yeah, we are all shaking...
You know it! GG@THP has just signed up and she is looking for redemption from FF. Be afraid everyone, be very afraid!!!

I'm registered but this is all new to me. Hope I did everything right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back