2012 PGA Show Coverage

Those Ci11 irons are very sharp looking sticks.

man I want this

koivc.jpg

WOW! That is beautiful... I'd really like to know what the other side looks like at address.

WOW! That is beautiful... I'd really like to know what the other side looks like at address.

When our pics are uploaded you will see all of that and more.

Coverage was excellent, looking forward to the rest of it later!

I'm just getting all caught up. Everything looks great. I'm so excited to see the pics and stuff later!

Excellent work so far guys, it seems like you covered a ton of ground today. I can't wait to see your pics and for more of the same tomorrow.

I want to shout out yoccos who will only be know as Marcawesome to me. Hard working dude and cool to boot.
We accomplished a lot today and got great stuff as JB said. It was good fun today as tonight will be as well.

I want to shout out yoccos who will only be know as Marcawesome to me. Hard working dude and cool to boot.
We accomplished a lot today and got great stuff as JB said. It was good fun today as tonight will be as well.
Looks like y'all were non-stop all over the place. A lot of good pics and updates on Twitter, thanks for all of it!

How was that Miyazaki fitting?

Great job with the twitter coverage, Some great looking stuff today.

Via Darren Rovell on twitter:

AkHchhZCMAA5Cva.jpg

Finally got caught up on here and twitter as well!

Great work guys! There is lots of hard work going on to bring us all this great content! Keep it up guys! Can't wait for more!

On a side note: that new Nike is looking awesome! And loving the puma shoe line as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Via Darren Rovell on twitter:

AkHchhZCMAA5Cva.jpg

I just saw that. It looks incredible. I just got caught up on the Twitter. Took forever because of all the great updates from THP! Loving this!

I haven't posted much but I have to tell you, this man is non stop. Freddie you are the man dude. Seriously, you work you @ss off. JB and GG are the hardest working people I know and the respect shown to them by all the companies is something special to see. Also despite how busy and hectic the show is, they're both extremely patient and just awesome to be around.

I will just say this, some of these companies are really surprising me in a good way. There are ones I thought would blow it out of the water and they did, and some just really got me when I didn't think much would. Such an experience and yes, I'm saying this now... ILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR! Ok back to work!

While I am glad everyone is excited about the PGA Show, this thread is made for THP coverage. We are busting our butts to get you all the most extensive coverage of the show possible. If we had better internet connections here we would already have a ton of pictures and videos up, but unfortunately we do not, but we are working hard to get them up as fast as possible. So I please ask that this thread be kept to THP coverage, since we are out here for all of you.

Thanks!

man I want this

koivc.jpg

I know we'll see me later, but one quick thing about this. I originally thought the bottom had white accents, but that's silver with the lighting sort of making it look white isn't it?

Yes, it is silver. Cell Phone twitter pics do that sometimes. Our hi-res pics will be coming soon.

While I am glad everyone is excited about the PGA Show, this thread is made for THP coverage. We are busting our butts to get you all the most extensive coverage of the show possible. If we had better internet connections here we would already have a ton of pictures and videos up, but unfortunately we do not, but we are working hard to get them up as fast as possible. So I please ask that this thread be kept to THP coverage, since we are out here for all of you.

Thanks!

Whoops, my personal apologies! You guys rock.

Looks like y'all were non-stop all over the place. A lot of good pics and updates on Twitter, thanks for all of it!

How was that Miyazaki fitting?

It started to happen but they needed to handle their business. I was missing with 75% of the swings I took. Maybe it'll get done, I hope anyway, schedules will have to gel.

Thanks!

My apologies, GG, for the bad jokes earlier. Thank you so much for everything you're doing for all of us! I feel like I'm there with you guys with the amount of great info, photos and videos that you've taken.

That RBZ display looks amazing!

GG and JB are busting their butts and working the room like no ones business. We walked from end to end and stopped at so many places in between. I know it's killing them not to have more up but the wait will be well worth it!

GG and JB are busting their butts and working the room like no ones business. We walked from end to end and stopped at so many places in between. I know it's killing them not to have more up but the wait will be well worth it!

I know JB and GG do so much for us...they are incredible people! And all of you can take as much time as you want getting stuff out to us...you have been working so hard! I want to buy you guys a drink.

I have seen how much energy they put into working the show and it is unbelievable. They move swiftly and quietly amid the hustle and bustle and get every important interview and booth there. It really helps you appreciate what THP does in its coverage when you have been there. The place is huge and how they cover it all is still amazing. Thanks a bunch to all of you there.

TapAhoy!

Once again, great job with all the coverage and interviews....you guys rock and it's obvious that you are well respected in the golfing community and its truly incredible that because of that reputation THP gets such amazing access to OEM's and their equipment.

The rest of us get the opportunity to go behind the scences with the OEMs and test some incredible equipment, many times pre-release, because of all of the hard work that the 2 of you put into this great site! I know I speak for alot of people around here when I say "Thank you for everything!"
:clapp:

Back