2013 THP Outing Competition - Teams

Yep, I'm going to headbutt one of you when I see you.
Feel free. The Mrs. tells me I am hard-headed all the time.

Looks like some solid teams there. My $ is on Team THP though, you guys may get spanked by those ol boys!! :laughing:

I'll bring my Outing Approved game...

Woohoo! Revenge of Team Tattoo!

I just want to point out that there are 3 ladies missing from this list because they are not going to be a part of the competition side of things. They are just going to go out there and have a good time with no pressure.

Looks like a lot of great people, good luck everyone.

I cant wait to play with Toad, I also cant wait to see who we are paired with. Gimmes from 35 feet and in.

Good - Good ??

I just want to point out that there are 3 ladies missing from this list because they are not going to be a part of the competition side of things. They are just going to go out there and have a good time with no pressure.
Thats what I do anyway
Good - Good ??
of course!

There are some incredible pairings up there. Priming to be an absolute blast guys!!

Who's going under par?

T2GRN and I are.

#scramble

W00T! This is B.A.

My team is #Grandaddy approved!

Excited to team with J4U, looking forward to seeing who our playing partners are.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Really we are going out that way so we can get ready for the villa crawl ;) Mrs. G4L and I have a title to defend.

Really we are going out that way so we can get ready for the villa crawl ;) Mrs. G4L and I have a title to defend.

Darn skippy. You guys will be 1st on the tee.

Man, this sounds like a lot of fun.

Excited to team with J4U, looking forward to seeing who our playing partners are.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk
Right there with you brotha, going to be an absolute blast!

Back