I have a pain in my stomach. It's hunger.

Kevin

I have a pain in my stomach. It's hunger.

Kevin

Hang in there slim jim, you got to be pretty for the Morgan Cup :cool:

Hang in there slim jim, you got to be pretty for the Morgan Cup :cool:

I eat Slim Jims once in a while. They only have a couple carbs. Pretty I'll never be, but us old dudes know how to get it done, right Gray? No matter the aches and pains.

Kevin

I eat Slim Jims once in a while. They only have a couple carbs. Pretty I'll never be, but us old dudes know how to get it done, right Gray? No matter the aches and pains.

Kevin

You got that right good buddy :thumb: Hmmm that reminds me, I got to hit the kitchen for my nightly dose of Geritol.

My whole body hurts. I ran a 3000 psi pressure washer for about 9 hours today.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Wow dude, you sure are working hard! You got to get the old van cleaned up for the trip to Florida huh :D

Wow dude, you sure are working hard! You got to get the old van cleaned up for the trip to Florida huh :D

Trying to help dad bust out some jobs heading into next week. He's just slammed with work.

The funny thing is, I was pressure washing the decks on one house, all four decks! Huge decks. My back is shot right now. I need a stiff drink.

The engine on that thing worked over time ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The engine on that thing worked over time ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a HONDA! I went through almost 5 gallons of gas though.

Trying to help dad bust out some jobs heading into next week. He's just slammed with work.

The funny thing is, I was pressure washing the decks on one house, all four decks! Huge decks. My back is shot right now. I need a stiff drink.

I guess you are saying size does matter huh?

It does! I have a huge deck too :)

Don't make me post that hilarious video from SNL about decks! OMG it's funny!

TC - no more hard work like that or you'll be no good for the outing next week!!!!

Don't make me post that hilarious video from SNL about decks! OMG it's funny!

TC - no more hard work like that or you'll be no good for the outing next week!!!!

hahaha, Don't worry about me, I'll be fine next week.

I am being forced to take 5 days off from golf which is good because my shoulder just needs time to heal. I'm in Florida camping and doing some fishing. I won't be able to touch a club until Wednesday. Hopefully no more shoulder pain.

Some of you on here make me feel like the biggest pansy. We have some tough dudes.

TapaTalk: More addictive than crack and World of Warcraft.

This is a resurrection, but my left foot has been hurting off and on for a few days. It doesn't inhibit me, but it can get to hurting pretty bad. Does anybody know what a pinched nerve feels like?

I just posted about this in the thread about stretching, but it fits here as well...
My back went out on me Wednesday morning as I was loading my 2 year old in her car seat. It's starting to get a little better, but I'm going to be far from 100% when I tee it up in my club's spring tourney.

I played sand volleyball this past Sunday night and bruised my ribs on my right side. Then, decided to play 27 holes and hit the range afterwards on Wednesday. Probably not the smartest thing, gonna have to take a week off before I go hit any more. Hoping to be back on the course next Wednesday!

My sciatica has been so bad here lately I finally broke down and went in yesterday and had a cortizone shot in my spine. Sciatica is better but man, feels like someone hit me with a sledgehammer where they did the injection

Dialysis does a much poorer job of removing phosphorus than a good kidney does, and my phosphorus levels have been high for a few months. This causes bone pain that I've been living with for a few months. Vicodin helps - I need it every night to get decent sleep. Hopefully with the new phosphorus binder I started taking a few weeks ago will work its magic!

When I fully extend and unleash with the driver my right elbow hyper extends and I've had moderate to severe elbow pain. That and the lower back hurts after 15 holes almost every time. I feel like Fred...and I'm young ..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My sciatica has been so bad here lately I finally broke down and went in yesterday and had a cortizone shot in my spine. Sciatica is better but man, feels like someone hit me with a sledgehammer where they did the injection

Ouch! I had an epidural pain block about 10 days ago for 2 herniated discs. They sedated me and I never felt a thing, not even sore afterwards. I have been pain free since and I'm scheduled for another one next week. I am going to cancel because I don't see a need for another one at this point. Of course I had been in agony for 3 months and was just starting to get better when I finally had the injection. Hope you feel better soon!

Back