BMW Championship - FedEx Cup Round 3 [Spoilers]

Poulter is starting off strong he is -1 so far today which puts him at -6 overall and tied for 2nd place. Phil is -1 today which brings him back to even par and Tiger is even so far leaving him at +2 still.

Update: Phil drops back to E for today which puts him at +1 overall and Tiger goes to -1 for today which also puts him at +1 overall.

Any chance TW makes it to next week?

Nope!!!!!! He needed 4 solid rounds and he didn't play so hot the first one from what I saw.
Any chance TW makes it to next week?

Fun Fact from Twitter:

PGA TOUR PGATOUR

#FedExCup fact: Any player in the top 16 that wins the BMW Championship could jump into the top spot in FedExCup points.

Am I the only one watching this right now? Charlie Wi just birdied 15 to put him at -8 overall and gave him the outright lead. Tiger is +2 today putting him at +4 overall and Phil is hanging on at -1 today putting him to even par overall. And Poulter who had a great round yesterday finished +1 for his round today dropping him to -4 overall. I can't wait for the late crowd to tee off.

I think TW is out for next week...

Am I the only one watching this right now? Charlie Wi just birdied 15 to put him at -8 overall and gave him the outright lead. Tiger is +2 today putting him at +4 overall and Phil is hanging on at -1 today putting him to even par overall. And Poulter who had a great round yesterday finished +1 for his round today dropping him to -4 overall. I can't wait for the late crowd to tee off.
I've got the live@ coverage going on and have seen a bit but at the same time I'm working with a support company on a pretty big problem we're having so I am sort of splitting time between THP, coverage on live@ and there was one more thing.....what was it? Oh yeah, work!

I've got the live@ coverage going on and have seen a bit but at the same time I'm working with a support company on a pretty big problem we're having so I am sort of splitting time between THP, coverage on live@ and there was one more thing.....what was it? Oh yeah, work!

haha, forget work there is golf on! I am kidding of course. I sometimes forget that watching the tour is part of my job but it's not for others.

Fowler and Woods sure arent making their captain look good.

Fowler and Woods sure arent making their captain look good.

No they aren't. Fowler is at +4 after 7 holes. That is not pretty.

You have to give Kuchar credit, he is apparently very sick but he is pushing himself and he is out there trying to complete his round.

No they aren't. Fowler is at +4 after 7 holes. That is not pretty.

You have to give Kuchar credit, he is apparently very sick but he is pushing himself and he is out there trying to complete his round.

They sure arent. But is Kuchar still smiling all the time? Gotta love a dude thats always got a goofy smile going. Just seems real

Fowler is making the captain look great... Look where JB Holmes is...

Some guys take bad news differently. Its clear that Mr. Woods and Stewart Cink were affected differently than Fowler.

Im very surprised to see Day so far down the list. Hes been playing very good golf lately.

Look at the Kuch go! Back to -6

yea man! Look at ol Kuch :golf2:!!! My boy here is cooking with some serious crisco ..

yea man! Look at ol Kuch :golf2:!!! My boy here is cooking with some serious crisco ..

I gotta say I was really impressed with Kuchar yesterday. Not a huge fan, but going into the turn 4 over and sick as a dog it would have been much easier to just pack it in and call it a day. But he perservered and ended up getting em back to go into Saturday tied for the lead.

Well done sir.

We have quite a few guys going low today. Ryan Moore is -5 today so is Ernie Els and Zach Johnson. This should be a fun day for golf.

Zack Johnson has always impressed me as a salt of the earth kind of guy. Not what I would call the typical pro-golfer type, yet he get's it done. I got paired up with a guy this spring who came from Zacks home town and know's him well, he say's he comes across a just another guy when home. No fanfare bs for him.

Did I just see Ryan Moore in a tie??

Back