Bridgestone Staff Bags

Nice video P4B!! Really love those sticks in that bag.

Nice video Jake! Any day you want those J40's to escape the snow and see some action just let me know. Thanks! :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Nice video Jake! Any day you want those J40's to escape the snow and see some action just let me know. Thanks! :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
For real! Poor J40s stuck in the snow, they need to be put back to work!

Haha, I love you guys all trying to sucker me into sending these irons off to you. They're fine where they're at and don't worry, they still get plenty of use.

Amazing vid and pics, Putting4bridgestone. This just makes me CRAVE a staff bag so much more!

Just awesome Jake! So cool. Bag looks tough with the J40's! Good video yet again.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Nice video and new sticks!

... This just makes me CRAVE a staff bag so much more!

I predict the MC cup gives a nice bump to staff bag sales.

Jake that is awesome dude. Congrats!

Oh boy, those last 2 photos have me all kinds of jealous. Sweetness!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Yep that bag looks a lot sexier with those clubs in it

P4B that bag looks sick with those J40s in it! I can't wait to see it with a full bag dude!

Nice video Jake...that bag looks sweet when it's all full of chrome goodness!

Very nice Jake!

Love this picture! Does this mean the clubs have started shipping? or is this your own set?

Those are the clubs that he reviewed for THP with stock everything. He will get to order a new set of J40's to his specs.

Clubs have not started shipping for Bridgestone staffers except for putters.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Nice Video and pics P4B thanks one sweet looking bag and even better with the J40s filling in the dividers.

For those of you pondering a staff bag, once you get one, you'll never want another. They are highly addictive.

Great additional pics and videos from the staffers.

Great video P4B. That is an awesome bag and the sticks are amazing. Bridgestone has hooked you guys up well from tee to green.

TapAhoy!

That's a really gorgeous bag tadashi. You need to put some J40's in it!

That is the plan,gotta put the pay it forwards through their paces

For those of you pondering a staff bag, once you get one, you'll never want another. They are highly addictive.

This is why I cant wait to get the one I purchased. Too excited about it.

Yeah, I think I have already found that to be true for me.

awesome looking bag Jake! everything seems to go well together like peas and carrots

This showed up while I was out at the PGA Show... What a sick sick sick bag!!!!!

P1000115.jpg

P1000118.jpg

P1000121.jpg

P1000122.jpg

P1000125.jpg

P1000126.jpg

P1000127.jpg

P1000129.jpg

It looks good on you buddy!

It is now official! It just got real!

Back