Checking back in from Huntsville Al

bama

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
Hey all,

As some know, I took a 6 month break to clear my head. I am now back and hope that I can once again enjoy all that THP has to offer to the golfing community...(hopefully I can even make a minor, left handed, golfing contribution once in a while as well). :act-up:

Bama

Welcome back, bama!

Welcome.....back!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Welcome back to the forum!

Welcome back!

Welcome back, Bama!!

Hey all,

As some know, I took a 6 month break to clear my head. I am now back and hope that I can once again enjoy all that THP has to offer to the golfing community...(hopefully I can even make a minor, left handed, golfing contribution once in a while as well). :act-up:

Bama

Man am I glad to see you are back buddy. OG and I were talking about you and your absence this past week. Hope to be seeing you soon.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Welcome back, Bama!

Welcome Back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!! Glad you returned!

Welcome back!

Welcome back bama

Man am I glad to see you are back buddy. OG and I were talking about you and your absence this past week. Hope to be seeing you soon.
I think we wondered about you a few weeks before that, too.

Hopefully, I can get up to HSV again on "business" and you can show me where to play up there.

Welcome back, Bama!!!

Welcome back lad

Welcome back Bama

Welcome bama!

Welcome back bud!

I think we wondered about you a few weeks before that, too.

Hopefully, I can get up to HSV again on "business" and you can show me where to play up there.

Come on up TOAD!! I am playing a league on the Robert Trent Jones Trail/Hampton Cove Course this year and it is AWESOME!!
Only 20 minutes over the hill from HSV...

Welcome back Bama!!

Welcome back, Bama!

Back