Cobra ZL Encore Driver

I've never been a big fan of the white driver trend, but going all-white top to bottom is a really smart design choice. I wonder if we'll get a Spy vs. Spy Cobra vs. Cleveland testing post?!

Nice looking Driver! The sparkly white finish is pretty!

Such a nice looking driver. They took white metal wood to the extreme.

Too much white for me but if it improved my driving ability I would hit it.

Too much white for me but if it improved my driving ability I would hit it.

I think I would end up with the black one if I ended up with this driver.

I want...in my bag...right now. Driver looks fantastic. White Headcover too? I'm in love.

Wow, did I just see an R11? Beautiful club

Sharp looking driver.

I have always loved Cobra drivers but......dayum. this one takes the cake. Not only does it take it, it steals it and runs away faster than anything else. What a sexy driver!!! I can't wait to hear more about this one! Thanks THP

BulldogsGolf

This looks fantastic! I am a huge fan of white drivers and they do this very well!

It's a nice looking driver but I bet I would have that white grip and head cover all dingy looking in no time. I suppose I could wash the grip but the head cover would be hard to keep clean. Looking forward to seeing how this one performs during demo.

I am a big fan of the looks for sure, cant wait to see and hear more about it

I don't think Cobra products look good in general, just slightly better looking than Ping stuff, but this driver looks sweet. I'd almost feel bad hitting a ball with it/

I'm pleasantly surprised after seeing the video. I checked out the info on the Cobra website and it looks like they've taken the e9 tech a bit further. Is the face noticeably convex, JB? What I read made it sound like that was the case.

I'm pleasantly surprised after seeing the video. I checked out the info on the Cobra website and it looks like they've taken the e9 tech a bit further. Is the face noticeably convex, JB? What I read made it sound like that was the case.

Its not as noticeable as I expected it to be. I will get some outdoor video tomorrow with some face shots to see if that shows it off a little bit.

I don't think Cobra products look good in general, just slightly better looking than Ping stuff, but this driver looks sweet. I'd almost feel bad hitting a ball with it/

Agreed man, can you imagine a sky mark on that thing?? I'm a big fan on this look, really clean look and the silver carbon fiber just makes it look badass!

Agreed man, can you imagine a sky mark on that thing?? I'm a big fan on this look, really clean look and the silver carbon fiber just makes it look badass!

I'd be sad if I sky marked that thing/

Too pretty to hit huh? I think it would hold up pretty good with some Turtle wax on the hood. I always put wax on my driver tops just for protection and it seems to keep the shine and gloss looking good.

The more I look at the black one the more I like the white one.

Great looking driver. I really liked the looks of the S3 driver in white when I had it but I did not like the shaft that was in it. I am glad to see there is a different offering in this driver. I look forward to getting some swings with it when available.

I think it looks great. I like that Cobra fully embraces the white. I also think the Motore is a decent shaft. What's the price point?

It's a new day around here junior.

I am impressed TC. :)

I like the driver, but still not completely sold on the white.

Too pretty to hit huh? I think it would hold up pretty good with some Turtle wax on the hood. I always put wax on my driver tops just for protection and it seems to keep the shine and gloss looking good.
Been putting that wax on the face to hit more fairways OG?

But seriously, do you really put wax on the top of your drivers?

Been putting that wax on the face to hit more fairways OG?

But seriously, do you really put wax on the top of your drivers?

I wax all my clubs as well every month, its keeps all those little surface scratches away that the headcover causes etc. I have been doing this for a long time and it works wonders

That is a really sharp looking driver.

I am liking the look of the shiny white on the cobra compared to the flat white on the R11. Great looking driver all around. I can see the all white head cover getting dirty fast though.

Back