Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

I had a similar idea, but there's no water towers near here. I was thinking of trying to get on top of a big sign and take my pic there. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that. I have another idea in mind too that is much more doable. I'll probably take loads of pictures and decide which one to use just before the deadline.

I've come to learn than most of the things I come up with will require someone else to take the pic. Big sign could be done... as long as that's not illegal in NJ

I would like Sandra Gal to personalize these for me when I win.
:clap:

Great idea THP! Hope to participate and get my creative juices flowing!

Does my full face need to be in the picture

formerly butters35

This is a fun contest!! thanks for the link!

I keep running ideas through my head but nothing seems good enough because I know there are going to be some VERY creative entries. This is going to be fun to see and I hope I can come up with a great idea.

Wow, I'm not sure how I missed this till now. Time to start thinking of some great ideas.

I keep running ideas through my head but nothing seems good enough because I know there are going to be some VERY creative entries. This is going to be fun to see and I hope I can come up with a great idea.

I hope every Morgan Cup participant takes the time to submit an entry. A company that is sponsoring the MC should get to look through TONS of photos.

You know what just start snapping photos and then look through them. The best will be you submission. I have quite a few and some goodies

Can't wait to see some of the entries for this contest, should be great fun!

I'm still trying to come up with an idea that will be able to compete with some of the imaginations on THP!

Can't wait to see some of the entries for this contest, should be great fun!

I'm still trying to come up with an idea that will be able to compete with some of the imaginations on THP!

Going to be tough, especially with butters (GoalieDave) having such a unique and special one already. He is the early front runner for sure.

Old idea is out the window now. I have a new idea that I personally love but I doubt it could compete with some of the others that will be submitted...

I hope everybody here tries to submit a photo for this one.

I've taken a few photos buddy. I am just waiting for that perfect one before I hit "send". It's harder than I thought it would be.

I'm still mulling over my ideas...have a few. A familiar face might be a part of this.

I've taken a few photos buddy. I am just waiting for that perfect one before I hit "send". It's harder than I thought it would be.

My exact situation. I just cant find one I am really happy with lol

LOL, my guy who owns GOLF USA couldn't understand why I wanted to fill a trash can with his Titleist balls.

I have a few good ideas, I need daylight now to do them....

Pics didn't come out as clear as I hoped but not really like I could setup some good lightening or even have a chance that quickly to get a good camera out that I could take a self pic with, haha.

Hmmmm. I can't think of a good idea. I'm thinking on an airplane just won't get the job done. I love these contests, but I'm horrible at being creative.

Hmmmm. I can't think of a good idea. I'm thinking on TOP of an airplane just won't get the job done. I love these contests, but I'm horrible at being creative.
Fify, that would be awesome.

Back