Contest Winners Thread

Got a knock on the door tonight and an awesome surprise. From Luke Donald Twitter contest.

imag0145r.jpg

Awesome tasting wine and signed by Luke!

I'm so jealous.

nice prizes guys.

Add this to my shocker file for the day. I just found out that a political friend of mine, won an all expenses paid trip to this years Masters. At an auto show as the kicker! HE HATES GOLF! HE MAKES FUN OF ME FOR PLAYING GOLF! He has no idea what he is sitting on here. I have kicked up the charm and I am angling HARD to get to go.

Add this to my shocker file for the day. I just found out that a political friend of mine, won an all expenses paid trip to this years Masters. At an auto show as the kicker! HE HATES GOLF! HE MAKES FUN OF ME FOR PLAYING GOLF! He has no idea what he is sitting on here. I have kicked up the charm and I am angling HARD to get to go.

Offer him a few hundred bucks for it....tell him its just a trip to Georgia....LOL

Got my package today from the Super Bowl contest! Of course I opened it, but I don't have photos because I have class in 12 minutes! Oops! I'll post them later!

-Callaway sunglasses! (perfect because I wanted to try some out this summer for golf)
-THP T-shirt
-Tiger headcover from Daphne with the THP logo!
-Epoch tee's (these really are the best)
-TaylorMade R11/Burner Tour cap
-Hat clip markers from Visiongolf, including some playing cards and tees
-an iCaddie wet/dry towel system, which I still havent figured out yet!

I think that's everything! In a bit of a rush as I'm on the way out the door but I'll be sure to get photos up ASAP.

Nice, Darren! Can't wait to see the pics when you have the chance! Nice haul!

Got my package today from the Super Bowl contest! Of course I opened it, but I don't have photos because I have class in 12 minutes! Oops! I'll post them later!

-Callaway sunglasses! (perfect because I wanted to try some out this summer for golf)
-THP T-shirt

I think that's everything! In a bit of a rush as I'm on the way out the door but I'll be sure to get photos up ASAP.

Thats some nice swag. Congrats.

Congrats again on the great win DK, that is a nice haul buddy, looking forward to seeing the pics later today.

great haul DK....can't wait for the pics

-THP T-shirt

nice snag darren

-THP T-shirt

Congrats Darren!

Great win Darren. Def lots of cool goodies.

p30Cs.jpg

Shirt not included in the picture because I'm wearing it already!

Congrats, Darren! That's a good haul right here.

p30Cs.jpg

Shirt not included in the picture because I'm wearing it already!

Some very nice swag there, Darren! Congrats again. Lovin' the THP Tiger headcover. I have my C.J. Dog (Boston Terrier) from Daphnes. I love it.

Congrats again Darren and GREAT prize pack! Love my epoch tees and those Callaway shades look very sharp.

Nice Darren! Congrats

That's a sick prize pack Darren, congrats again buddy!

Thanks guys! This was like the perfect package. I've wanted a tiger cover since I was about 11 years old and I was going to buy new sunglasses regardless. The Epoch tees are a huge plus because I need new ones and I love Epoch!

The tiger cover will pair well with the Roc Panther headcover already in my bag!

congrats Darren!

Congrats Darren, some mighty useful stuff there!

Back