Filling the House

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
A wise man (who's a little Brian Gaysian), once told me that once you buy a house you need to fill it, and not just with furniture. Well today I can proudly say that AdamsGirl and myself are doing that. And we're doubling our fun as we just found out from the first ultrasound yesterday that we're expecting twins. Ashley and I are very excited, perhaps a bit overwhelmed, but overall very pumped to start our family. Due date should be around December 18. We wanted two kids and we're getting them, albeit not the way we were expecting. But it is still very exciting and we are both looking forward to starting our new family!

Mike

Congrats Mike, not one but two!! That is awesome news!

That's awesome, man! Congratulations!

Congrats Mike!

Pretty sweet. Congratulations.

Kevin

Wow congrats to the both of you

Congrats!

Congrats on the great news!

Congrats!

Congrats. First kid or kids in your case usually late so you have a good shot at Christmas babies!

Congrats, that is great news! And twins! It doesnt get much better than that!

Thanks to everyone! I damn near had a stroke yesterday from shock, but that's mostly subsided now. I am very excited and I know Ashley is too. We've got a lot of work ahead of us, but it will so so awesome to welcome our babies into the the world. I have to say that seeing their little hearts beating yesterday was awfully special.

Congrats!!!! Kids are great!

A wise man (who's a little Brian Gaysian), once told me that once you buy a house you need to fill it, and not just with furniture. Well today I can proudly say that AdamsGirl and myself are doing that. And we're doubling our fun as we just found out from the first ultrasound yesterday that we're expecting twins. Ashley and I are very excited, perhaps a bit overwhelmed, but overall very pumped to start our family. Due date should be around December 18. We wanted two kids and we're getting them, albeit not the way we were expecting. But it is still very exciting and we are both looking forward to starting our new family!

Mike

Congrats Mike and Ashley...on the plus side you won't have to worry about things like "do you really want a second one" or "when is it time to have the second one". Best of luck on two healthy babies, and a (relatively) easy pregnancy for Ashley.

awesome news...congrats!

Congrats!

Mike and Ashley. super (Double) congrats! I can't think of two better parents, you guy's will do well. Liz and I volunteer to babysit as long as you agree to fly us up there, lol.

Congrats to the two of you, and TWINS!!! Thats awesome man, have a great time and get your sleep while you can.

Congrats Mike!

Wow, that's exciting. Congrats!

That is exactly what we need. 2 more 9-iron men!!!;)

Congrats man, happy for you and your family.

Congrats Mike!
There's plenty of time to get everything just right for that special day.

Enjoy the experience.

Congrats Mike and Mrs. Mike.

Back