hello from Katy,Tx

trae*

no post ***** aka"active"
Reaction score
Handicap
apparently i skipped this section when i signed up but better late then never right?

Anyway

just your everday golf addict here in katy,tx . i seem to be obsessed with my game which at times is very frustrating when i dont show any improvement but if it was easy we would all be tour pro's right?

any other katy locals on this site?

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP trae, lots of Texans here, don't remember any being from Katy.

Welcome aboard Trae

Welcome, hope you have enjoyed THP like so many others!!

Welcome!

Sent from my DROIDX

Welcome and my uncle lives in Katy, TX. I'll be down in September.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!! Happy New Year.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Trae*! There's plenty to read on THP it'll make your head spin. Enjoy

apparently i skipped this section when i signed up but better late then never right?

Anyway

just your everday golf addict here in katy,tx . i seem to be obsessed with my game which at times is very frustrating when i dont show any improvement but if it was easy we would all be tour pro's right?

any other katy locals on this site?

Cool to see Katy, TX pop up. My Dad's Dad built the original part of that town. So he says at least. Welcome to THP

Cool to see Katy, TX pop up. My Dad's Dad built the original part of that town. So he says at least. Welcome to THP

what part of texas are you in Kevin ?

what part of texas are you in Kevin ?

Im in a very northern part called Maryland lol. This next year its in the plans to move back to Texas, most likely the D/FW area or possibly Austin.

Welcome to THP, I hear most Texans are vegan is that true?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP

Back