Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

spazzdog

Reaction score
Handicap
Lots
Just wanted to drop by and wish everyone a happy, peaceful holiday celebration.

I've been away for a bit - I just don't have the finances available to play golf right now, and this place is like a beautiful bakery where the scent of delectable treats makes the hunger harder to bear. Know you all are in my thoughts and I'm sure I'll be back at it soon.

Lastly, a huge congratulations to all you guys that have been awarded a place in the 2013 Morgan Cup! I'm rooting for each of you individually, though my "team" heart is with the returning champions - Go Hackers!

I'm still wandering around on Facebook, so do drop by if you're in that neighborhood.

Big hugs and smoochees from Texas!

spazzdog

Thanks Spazz. You too.
And we will be in TX in March.

SPAZZ!!!!!!!!

Good to see you back in these parts again! Very Merry Christmas to you to.

Nice to hear from you Spazz. You are missed around these parts. I hope your holidays are very enjoyable

Good to hear from ya! Hope all is well and like JB said, THP is coming to DFW!

Thanks Spazz. You too.
And we will be in TX in March.

What JB said. If I am there (and I should be), come over and let me buy you a beer. I owe you for my awesome bag tags. I'm honorary, ya' know. :)

Hey Spazz, good to see you. And Happy Holidays all!

Spazz! Great to see and hear from you! Hope you are doing well and Happy Holidays!

SPAZZ! Glad you stopped by

You too Spazz......Dont forget Festivus!!

Spazz great to hear from you again! I hope your Holidays are cheerful and your health is good. If those two ingredients are cooking then the heart is happy :thumb:

Welcome back! And Happy Holidays to you as well!!

Merry Christmas, Spazz. I was wondering where you went.

Merry christmas Spazz!! I hope you're doing ok!

Welcome back stranger! Looking forward to seeing you again in a few months.

And many happy returns to you Spazz

Happy Holidays Spazz !

Spazz! Glad to hear from you on here! Happy Holidays to you!!!!

Same to you Spazz, wishing you all of the best. Don't be a stranger, I know how it is when you can't play, but without you we are missing a part of the family.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Spazz!

Hey Spazz, great hearing from you. Happy Holidays to you and hope to see you out there in the New Year!

We missed you around here Spazz. Glad you checked in.

Thank you muchly folks! It's good to see all y'all too :)

Back