My Little Announcement

I'm somewhat of a germaphobe myself. Totally understand!

Had to bump this because it sounded like me! For years, my close friends have teased me about my dislike of bro hugs and handshakes. I don't really have a germ phobia, I'm just weird. So, when I get to the outing, anyone that's up for an awkward hug can come see me.

Had to bump this because it sounded like me! For years, my close friends have teased me about my dislike of bro hugs and handshakes. I don't really have a germ phobia, I'm just weird. So, when I get to the outing, anyone that's up for an awkward hug can come see me.

I love awkward hugs!

You know I have one for you Grant! Double taps is the way to go

Anyone up for The Bump? Never mind, that would end up as awkward as this photo:

I will do my best to remember that JB! I'm not a hugger ( although I am much better with that than I used to be. At family gatherings I used to hate leaving because I had to hug everyone! ) but I always extend a hand when I meet someone. Just how I was raised!

Glad you cleared this up JB. I apologize for any and all hugs I've tried to give you in the past. What can I say? I'm a hugger. LOL Only fist bumps from now on.

Despite my "The Bump" comment, it just struck me, AGAIN, why I love the peeps here on THP so much: respectful love and affection. All the jokes were tame, everyone was accepting and understanding. I can't even begin to tell you how many forums I joined then dropped off because of poor behavior. (And I've been doing this forum since back in the day when they were called BBSes and you had to use a dial-up modem.)

So...I guess this is just another love letter to one of the best stops on the internet, IMHO.

Thanks for specifying there. It could have got a lot more awkward quickly!

At my height things can get awkward very quickly!

LMAO, this was funny. Really funny.

At this rate, my knuckles will be sore by Saturday night. Rather bump knuckles than rear ends though.

At my height things can get awkward very quickly!

hahaha, it's ok man, I'm not that tall. You'll be safe!

I don't get enough fist bumps over here. It's slow to catch on.

I like this admission. It proves how upfront and honest you are. But if you ever wander up here to the great white north and cowboy country, be sure to know it's all part of our cowboy culture to look you straight in the eye and offer you a hearty handshake! It's how the west was built.

KellyBo has a nasty cold from our Florida trip. I guess she picked up some germs from the airport or somewhere, anyways I am walking around with a can of disinfecting wipes :act-up:

Your reverse psychology will not work on me JB. I know you want all those hugs but you will not get them from ME!

i love the fact that you jst put that out there and are so honest

I really appreciate you being upfront and honest about this JB, now I will know it isn't just the Husker fever you are trying to stay away from.

JB that took a lot of courage to say that and I commend you for your upfront honesty!

Prepared.

attachment.php

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346422001829.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346422001829.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
I can't wait to do the secret handshake that Cookie and I made up with you when I see you! It is awesome!

Prepared.

attachment.php
Awesome. THP Hand Sanitizer. Now all you need is the lanyard to carry it around your neck like half of my staff do.

Back