New from Wisconsin

sheldo88

Reaction score
Hey, I'm fairly new to the golf scene. I have a few friends that golf and I go several times a season with them. I love the sport for the fact of getting out with a few friends and having a good time. Realatively easy to understand, but understandably difficult to master. I want to get more involved with golfing since it's a few of my friends favorite pasttimes - one even works at a local golf course. I was considering becoming a caddy next spring and for the most part confident, only a few thoughts that scare me. I was just wondering if how most golfers feel about having an amature as a caddy or what you would do to shape a new guy into a good caddy. Thanks for the imput!

Hey man welcome!!

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum! Never played with a caddy so I am sorry, that I can't help you much there but I am sure you will get some great feedback.

Hey Welcome to THP...

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

welcome!

Wisco love on THP. Awesome.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum!!! Never used a caddy so can't give you much advise other than learn every detail of the course, especially the greens.

Welcome and good luck with your caddy aspirations!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! What part worries you about being a caddy?

I just don't want to mess up when people are paying up to $400 a round of golf. I'm sure with time I will get a feel for the course, and know the details I need to know. I just want to be prepared for when I go in there next spring since I don't know a whole lot of golf.

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Any club you want to work at should give you some training. Welcome to the forum. Wisconsin is taking this place over.

Kevin

Welcome to THP

Tapaway!

Any club you want to work at should give you some training. Welcome to the forum. Wisconsin is taking this place over.

Kevin

Now that you say that...I noticed you're left handed as I am too. I've hit majority of the time right handed just because clubs from friends are more easily available but I have swung left handed several times. It feels awkward and I'm not at all good. I have to first decide which hand I want to commit.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP!!!

Back