New Member in Michigan

gulfnut

Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings !!! I'm a 59 year old golf nut !!!! I play about 85 to 95 rounds a year to about a 10 or 12 handicap from either the blue or white tees. Decent ball striker, better than average putter, bad chipper, poor short game, on days when I drive the ball well, I hit more than my share of greens and I can go low, 75 to 78, errant drives usually 2 per nine, failure to hit greens and not get up and down keeps me mostly between 83 to 86 wether I'm playing 6800 or 5800 yards. Consequently I'm a club junkie and constantly tinkering and trying to buy a better game !!!!! I own my own company and still work 50 hours a week and have 3 boats so hours of short game practice is not an option. But I do try !!!! I like to buy and sell and try different clubs and shafts old and new technology so it will be great to share my passion with other people !!!!:banghead:

Welcome to the forum! You will fit in quite well here, lots of club junkies looking for the cure. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP! We love olf junkies here. Join the crowd. :D

Welcome to THP.

Welcom to THP, your my kind of golfnut buying and selling hehe.

Welcome to another Michigander gulfnut.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!!

Welcome to the best golf site in the world golfnut, glad you joined in.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Tap,Tap,Tap

:welcome:

Welcome Golf nut

Welcome to the forum.

Not sure how you find the time to play that many times a year with work, your hobbies, and all the snow. But glad you make it out!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum.

Not sure how you find the time to play that many times a year with work, your hobbies, and all the snow. But glad you make it out!
I live on a golf course, that helps ! I'm one of 'those guys' that go out at 7 p.m. and play 18 in an hour and 1/2. Plus when we run the boat in the great lakes, we always stop and play golf everywhere we can !

Welcome to THP ! I'm sure you'll enjoy the place ! I know I do :) OH YEAH BABY !!

:welcome:

welcome to THP!

Welcome....and enjoy !

Back