Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a fitting related ponder. I'm trying to decide between going to the Callaway Performance Center at the Annika Academy in Orlando, or go to my Golftec coach that I use for lessons. The advantages of going to Annika's place at reunion is I know they will have the full Callaway line, and its obvious a top notch facility and program.

On the flip side, Golftec is a great setup also, and I really trust my pro, who knows my swing, my misses, my ball flight, all of that good stuff.

Wake, I'd probably go to Golf Tech, I have heard their fittings are top notch.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Nice! And you can mark all of my golf balls for me as well!

I hope you don't try to represent THP with the ones you marked. That would open the door for insult! Dude, I got your back!

Pondering buying a XHOT pro driver off Ebay right now............

You can hit mine in AC or NE buddy.

I may have one by then. Lol. I'm going to hit it at PGA SS to see the kind of numbers it gives me.

I may have one by then. Lol. I'm going to hit it at PGA SS to see the kind of numbers it gives me.

LOL ok. Well if you dont, you are more than welcome to hit it.

Because its nap time Dev! And I'm ALWAYS thinking about golf.

Howzat, both really were quite nice, just depends in what launch you want. I hope my White Tie makes it home and that the postal services didnt eat it, if like to give it a go again after Freddie worked with me.

Doubtful on the White Tie buddy. Sorry!

Since the Nike Covert adapters I ordered wont be showing up until May, shaft pondering is over.

Really pondering the new Adams super S hybrid!!!!

Forgot about that.

Well, if you learn how to swing the correct way before New England, I will let you try it!

Lol, it's the thought that counts. Thanks buddy!

Lol, it's the thought that counts. Thanks buddy!

At the very least I'll give you a front row seat to a performance of the Blue Bam Group on the range

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Really pondering the new Adams super S hybrid!!!!

There's a pretty good review on them up here! Hehe

AWESOME hybo's. I truly believe that.

Does anyone know what model these are? I couldn't find any markings on them whatsoever. They feel awesome, but the real interest is the shaft that's in them...the steelfiber I80. It is regular flex, but measured out on their frequency machine at R+ or about 5.7 which is a great fit for me. The 3-9 is priced at $230 and so wanted to grab them today, but the news of one of my best buds dad passing I left. Plus the fact that I don't need them.

Anyone have an idea of the component? Looks like a great deal to me and may go back next week to see if they are still there.
IMAG1205.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back