Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

We have finally arrived. Gonna get freshened up then head outside to snap some pics then down to the ibar.

Just got back to the room from our round. Im absolutely exhausted! The 12 hour drive then golf has taken its toll. Gonna hop in the shower and head out to meet everyone.

Just got back to the room from our round. Im absolutely exhausted! The 12 hour drive then golf has taken its toll. Gonna hop in the shower and head out to meet everyone.

Ditto - but replace 12 hour drive with like 15 hours of travel F-ups

Edit: iBar here I come

Ole Gray and I had a great time with CG13 and Uncle Daddy today playing the Squire. The greens were killer fast! I shot a 92. I three putted so many times! Took a lot of pics early in the day but then the batteries died. Gotta go to the I-Bar and visit with all the THP folks now.

Ole Gray and I had a great time with CG13 and Uncle Daddy today playing the Squire. The greens were killer fast! I shot a 92. I three putted so many times! Took a lot of pics early in the day but then the batteries died. Gotta go to the I-Bar and visit with all the THP folks now.

Have fun, looking forward to the pics.

I hope everyone made it down there ok. Sounds like a VERY good time. Look forward to seeing some pic's for those of us stuck at home working! Hope everyone has a super good time!

The craziness at the iBar has already started. Ole Gray just serenaded us all. We thought Elvis was in the house!!

The craziness at the iBar has already started. Ole Gray just serenaded us all. We thought Elvis was in the house!!

LOL, I don't think I would ever confuse OG with Elvis.

elvis-presley-1957-jailhouse-rock_01.jpg

I hope everyone made it down there ok. Sounds like a VERY good time. Look forward to seeing some pic's for those of us stuck at home working! Hope everyone has a super good time!

x2! MaryC, I hope you brought ear plugs! :D
I will be waiting to see the picture thread from this one on monday! Have fun everyone. I hope to be down there in the future!!!

It didn't take Ahh2fly to find Freddie!

Yep, she said she is crazy about Freddie, it looks like she really is.

Are you saying she looks jus' plum crazy? LOL

Well THP Outing 2011 officially starts now for me and Slice. On our way over to Vero Beach which should take a couple of hours and up bright and early to get to demo day tomorrow morning. See y'all tomorrow!

Safe travels Spank

LOL at everyone's excitement. Really cool. Have a blast everybody.

Kevin

Can't wait for tomorrows updates and possible photos! Can't wait for all of the feedback.

I'm with you all in spirit. I hope you have a great time and both the golf gods and weather gods are with you all. :)

Wonderful dinner at Ironwood Grill this evening and then just a wonderful night at Ibar with the THPers. So many great people just smiling and having a good time makes all of this planning worth it. Just a truly great group of people. Lots of work tomorrow for demo day and hopefully lots of fun for everybody here.

See everyone tomorrow afternoon. Just getting home to pull some stuff together for the trip.

Wonderful dinner at Ironwood Grill this evening and then just a wonderful night at Ibar with the THPers. So many great people just smiling and having a good time makes all of this planning worth it. Just a truly great group of people. Lots of work tomorrow for demo day and hopefully lots of fun for everybody here.

I can't wait for the pictures! I'll be living vicariously through them.

CB and I both agree, tonight was FUN! Even though everyone drank but me, it was a great time. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Yuss, I am hoping the attendees are going to be VERY generous with mobile image updates!!!

It's 12:43am local time on Friday, May 20th, and I am still super jealous.

Sound like it's going to be a blast. Wish I was there. Can't wait for the updates.

CB and I both agree, tonight was FUN! Even though everyone drank but me, it was a great time. Looking forward to tomorrow.

I don't drink either, Thainer. What you saw me drinking was an unsweetened iced tea. It will almost always be that. I may throw a fruity frozen girly drink in there every now and then but otherwise I don't drink. I am too much of a lightweight in the drinking department.

Biggsy clan en route. See everyone on the range.

Woohoo!!! Can't wait to see you all soon!!! Drive safely. :smile:

Back