Pukka Hats for THP Tour Van

Guys, these hats are not for sale at all. They are completely free for those that come out to our Tour Van events.

Me likey!

Must.find.tour.van.

Very cool perk, well done THP!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Cookie, we have to get a plan together to cut the van off before it hits the Houston area come June!

Hopefully when you come to New Jersey you are close enough that ddec and I can drive down. Those hats are sweet!!

Those look fantastic, hope I can meet up with the Tour Van at some point soon to pick one of those up!!

These might be my favorite THP hat yet. I can't wait until September to pick one up!

too bad you aren't coming up the the NW :/

I hope you all get to my neck of the woods this summer. Can't wait to snag at least 1 of these. Love my Albatross hat and these look just as nice if not better. Pukka puts out some solid hats that's for sure.

I hope you all get to my neck of the woods this summer. Can't wait to snag at least 1 of these. Love my Albatross hat and these look just as nice if not better. Pukka puts out some solid hats that's for sure.

Check out the Tour Van Coming to you results thread.
Coming to St. Louis.

Really sharp looking lids! The designs are outstanding! Great idea and incentive to offer up THP!

Oh yeah! Those really look sharp, I will make every effort I can to be in Atlanta in September. Any of the 4 would be awesome to own. Nice going JB & GG you are really doing an awesome job.

Check out the Tour Van Coming to you results thread.
Coming to St. Louis.
And Des Moines. One of those should work!

all great looking hats...i wouldn't know which to one to choose.

Cookie, we have to get a plan together to cut the van off before it hits the Houston area come June!

We will. Houston details should be out next week!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I like those hats. Too bad I probably won't get one. Very good design though THP.

imgres
m52544_do_want.jpg

Those are some of the best looking hats I've ever seen!

I can't decide which one I like best!

We will. Houston details should be out next week!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Love the hats!!

Hope you 2 have a solid plan because the Tour Van is loaded with drivers which would work well on the side of your heads!! :act-up:

saawwweeettt hats

Holy awesome!! Lovin' the black on the bottom right.

Awesome! Man the a nice.

Those came out great. Can't wait for you guys to come to Atlanta in September.

Back