Ripper is getting married!!!

ripper

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys,

I want to share with all my friends here that I will be getting married next week. I am really pumped up and excited and looking forward to it. I have been with my finacee for almost 5 years and she is the best.

We decided to get married in Las Vegas because its more or less right in the middle of Canada and Mexico and this way all family and friends can travel about the same distance. We are also doing a golf day Wednesday at Bali Hai.

We decided we wanted to do something fun, so we are getting married at the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel and Elvis will be performing the ceremony. The bride will be making her entrance with Elvis in the pink Cadillac, I think it will be a blast.

I will post some pics here afterwards. Thanks for listening, I am getting pretty excited so I had to share.

Hey guys,

I want to share with all my friends here that I will be getting married next week. I am really pumped up and excited and looking forward to it. I have been with my finacee for almost 5 years and she is the best.

We decided to get married in Las Vegas because its more or less right in the middle of Canada and Mexico and this way all family and friends can travel about the same distance. We are also doing a golf day Wednesday at Bali Hai.

We decided we wanted to do something fun, so we are getting married at the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel and Elvis will be performing the ceremony. The bride will be making her entrance with Elvis in the pink Cadillac, I think it will be a blast.

I will post some pics here afterwards. Thanks for listening, I am getting pretty excited so I had to share.

Congratulations!!!!! My nephew did a similar wedding in LV. Happy for you my friend.

congratulations!!! that is awesome. I love how you talked her into las vegas being halfway... brilliant!!! LOL

Congrats Ripper!!!! Can't wait to see your pics.

Congrats Rip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Ripper, have a great time in Vegas as well!

Congrats! I like that you're gonna have some fun with it. Standing around in the penguin suit can get a bit dull.

thats gonna be an awesome time! Good luck, have fun and take it ALL in because it goes by FAST!!!

Congrats Ripper, all the best for you and your soon to be bride.

Congrats Ripper!!!!!!!!! Best wishes to you !

Congrats ripper!

Congrats Ripper! Best wishes to you and the Mrs.

congratulations, wishing the two of you a long and happy life together

Congrats Ripper! Man that is cool sharing your excitement with us and I wish you both a happy and exciting adventure together :thumb:

Awesome Ripper! It will be a great wedding in Vegas. Don't forget that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. (except herpes)

Congrats on the impending nuptials. Vegas is a great place to visit, have fun!

Congrats to you, Ripper!!!

Congrats Ripper!

Congrats Ripper! All the best to you and the future Mrs!!

Congrats buddy! Pink Caddi eh?

Mazel Tov!! Vegas is a great place to get married and have a celebration with family and friends; not to mention Bali Hai is a great little course to have some fun on! Your wedding plans sound like a great time.

Again, congratulations

Hey guys,

Congrats ripper! Jacqui and I got married at "A Elvis Chapel" and it was very cool! What songs are you going to have him sing? At ours, Elvis only did the ceremony part of it. We were actually married for real just beforehand in the Justice of the Peace's chambers in a quick 2 or 3 minute thing.

I see there is a live webcam, you'll have to give us a time so some of us can watch!

Way to go Ripper!!! Congrats on the marriage and enjoy yourself buddy. I take it that she kicked your X22's out of the bed huh?

Congrats Ripper!

Back