SunMountain - PGA Show 2012

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Following up with the video JB posted about the ClubGlider here are some pictures from the SunMountain Booth at the 2012 PGA Show.

i-jcpZSSc-L.jpg

i-2bGhppZ-L.jpg

i-9jKNnj6-L.jpg

i-mRsWv4w-L.jpg

i-VctBLpd-L.jpg

i-qkGXHgd-L.jpg

i-qg34x2P-L.jpg

i-j3SGvBS-L.jpg

i-WscVWXn-L.jpg

i-r6Zz7HG-L.jpg

i-nwTD3Pc-L.jpg

i-TZrhdJR-L.jpg

i-FVFdXvn-L.jpg

i-cWkL6xC-L.jpg

Great looking stuff there! Really like the colors. And the push carts look pretty sweet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Great looking bags from Sun Mountain. I will certainly be considering them for my next bag purchase!

KG-3 is so clean looking.

I love these bags! The one I have now is absolutely amazing!

I'm digging that red and gray rain suit!

Some very nice bags, def digging the patterns and colors!

That KG2 Superlight green bag, would look mighty good with some TaylorMade RBZ irons :blob:

The bags look really nice, but I am very keen on the rain suits.

I was thinking the same thing, and the orange ones would look good all AMPed up!

Yep! You would think they knew what color the oem's had chosen for their irons for 2012 :D.

Boy, they have some great looking bags! Really like seeing some colorful options come to the C-130 series.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Even though I have never owned anything from Sun Mountain I have always admire their products. Great looking bags.

Alex

Some good looking bags there; really like how that KG:3 bag looks.

KG-3, C-130, and the SV1 push cart- nice! Would carry my clubs nicely!

I have really been eyeballing that KG3 bag since they put it on their website. I can't wait for it to come out in March so i can put hands on it and see if it is everything it is supposed to be.

There are some really nice looking bags there. Some of their carry bags are a little tough to get clubs in and out of them at times but other than that I absolutely love them.

Sun Mountain makes a great bag. Thanks for the pictures. I bought Jenn one of the 2012 S1 bags for Christmas and I'm pretty jealous of that bag.

I love my c-130. Bought is for xmas 2010 and used it all last year. Great bag.

I want a new cart bag this year. Ogio and Sun Mountain are definitely front runners.

Back