The Little THP Birdie Thread

Tweet birdie, tweet...I really hope there is some RBZ driver, fw, and/or hybrid testing because I really want to hear more about those in regular user hands.

Love it when the birdie chirps!!!

Think of this thread as a
Teaser of all things that are wonderful as it relates to golf on THP. Some chirps are fairly easy to follow others arent so easy. The point of the thread is to generate additional gray hairs on all of our heads.

We don't have plenty?? lol. So that's where these are coming from!

Oh man. I get so excited for this thing!

This is exciting! More RBZ goodness!

Think of this thread as a
Teaser of all things that are wonderful as it relates to golf on THP. Some chirps are fairly easy to follow others arent so easy. The point of the thread is to generate additional gray hairs on all of our heads.
I have enough of those already!

I have enough of those already!

I think the birdie causes gray hairs in beards too. When the birdie chirps, my ears perk up like a cat in heat, and hair stands up like a dog guarding his food bowl. Man I get all shook up like Elvis on the Ed Sullivan show :bulgy-eyes:

I think the birdie causes gray hairs in beards too. When the birdie chirps, my ears perk up like a cat in heat, and hair stands up in like a dog guarding his food bowl. Man I get all shook up like Elvis on the Ed Sullivan show :bulgy-eyes:

I get excited like OG does, just not with as many analogies

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Any one have a picture of this birdie? I love the little guy, but are we talking cardinal or sparrow?

Considering how much this bird sings, it is physically impossible that it is small. IMO, we are looking at something such as:

BigBirdSingsLP.jpg

Now, with Big Bird singing some more RBZ songs, this is one that I look forward to. The marketing hype is hot and in full force. Are those drivers or 3 woods as long as they say they are? I hope it is up to the forum members of THP to decide conclusively.

Gotta love that little birdie.

Chirp little birdie....chirp !

I sure hope I hear some more RBZ goodness! Love to hear the BIG birdie cheep cheep cheep away!

Love the little birdie.... continue chirping!

Now that there is beyond cool.

Considering how much this bird sings, it is physically impossible that it is small. IMO, we are looking at something such as:

BigBirdSingsLP.jpg

Now, with Big Bird singing some more RBZ songs, this is one that I look forward to. The marketing hype is hot and in full force. Are those drivers or 3 woods as long as they say they are? I hope it is up to the forum members of THP to decide conclusively.

No way dude send me a RBZ driver. If all the tour guys are in love with the 3W and driver that's what I want too.

I'll vote for that! I could use me some 300 yard 3W's...LOL

I think we are going to have to do some kind of fun PGA Show Coverage Contest this year. Not sure what yet, but we will announce it soon I am sure.

I think we are going to have to do some kind of fun PGA Show Coverage Contest this year. Not sure what yet, but we will announce it soon I am sure.

Awesome! I can honestly say I obsess over the PGA Show coverage every year, It makes my days go by so much better.

The coverage is always fun to us THPers, looking forward to what you are thinking about doing this year.

That's so sweet! I'm excited for the PGA Show as it is, but with this? EPIC!

The excitement of the PGA Show is big enough already, a contest would make it even better!

That is sweet! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Heck yeah! More PGA show goodness!

Fun stuff JB. Can't wait

Keep chirping :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Awesome, remember to follow @Hackersparadise on twitter for coverage.

This should be a fun contest. Looking forward to this creative one!

Back