The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that's funny...repped

Buck rejected my bro-hug... #sadface

i dunno how to accept a bro-hug, especially after you said i suck lol

i accept it.

you suck because you get to play The Cricket....amazing dude, congrats!....just don't get star struck out there and shoot a terrible 81 or something....I bet those cart girls are epic too. Hanks approved for sure!

i dunno how to accept a bro-hug, especially after you said i suck lol

i accept it.

i seriously already asked him about it and he laughed. i would wear long sleeves to play there. its that nice. i think its the oldest country club in the USA
these work... adidas ftw!
scaled.php

you suck because you get to play The Cricket....amazing dude, congrats!....just don't get star struck out there and shoot a terrible 81 or something....I bet those cart girls are epic too. Hanks approved for sure!

no doubt, cart girls are prob all models there. lol

these work... adidas ftw!
scaled.php

i don't have to cover my tats apparently but ill be dressing very conservative for sure.

Wow buck nice job. So, which putter are you going to be missing in a week?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Wow buck nice job. So, which putter are you going to be missing in a week?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Lol one of my Lajosi lp808 it's a beautiful putter but I have an even more beautiful Bettinardi plugged bb2 which is the same exact head shape and honestly It was a good deal for me. And a course I never would have a chance to play on otherwise.

Went to Cooperstown today. It was a great time.

We have company, two very good friends of ours, all week and that is cutting into my THP time. But I'm glad I still got out today for some shaft testing and will be out Thursday for my league. Sorry if I've been a bit absent these last few days.

I don't get stressed, but man I'm stressed. Who'd a thunk that organising the last details for a wedding could be so stressful? I need to buy gifts for lots of people? But it's my wedding, darnit.

Should I have started my groom's speech by now?

Paulo, I just saw this, don't sweat it. My wife and I got married at 6:45 PM on a Saturday night. We wrote our own vows...I am not kidding when I say that I was still writing them a couple of hours before the ceremony. This came after I had already played 18 holes with my dad in the morning while I was hungover from the rehearsal dinner the night before. I think that I had my priorities in order that day. :wink:

looks like i may be playing both of the courses at the Philadelphia Cricket Club this weekend made a deal with my instructor if he could get me out on the courses as well as a 18 hole playing lesson i would give him one of my putters hes been drooling over. Pretty freaking stoked! and a little nervous this place is UBER private and expensive and i never had a caddie before and we will prob have one.

That's awesome Buck. When my wife lived in Princeton and worked in Bucks County, one of her coworkers was a member there, he used to talk all the time about how nice it was. Don't get too nervous about it, in the chances that I've had to play private clubs, everyone has been awesome towards me and didn't get me nervous at all, I assume it would be the same way there.

That's awesome, I have the chance to play at the most exclusive club in the area this summer, but I'm not sure I want to drop the sizable chunk of cash.

You do want to play there, and you want to add a second to your group!

the best feeling in the world is getting home from work and changing clothes.

the best feeling in the world is getting home from work and changing clothes.

Yeah, yesterday I did it in the parking lot, I couldn't wait until I got home. I had a slight informal chat where a co-worker was "joking" about people seeing that and forming a rep about my company, but was pretty much telling me not too.. He should just be lucky I didn't piss right next to my truck as well.. C'MON MAN

Haha, Smalls.

Not in my top 10 either

I hate you guys. You know what I meant. I'm beginning to hate Frank more and more each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do want to play there, and you want to add a second to your group!

If we are going to do it we need to grab a 4th. Going as a foursome drops the price by 60 bucks.

Boom!!!

Mom had to have her dog put down today, he was 15 years old, really hitme when I thought about him basically being around for almost half of my life. Its days like today I hate not living near my family...I think a move is in order, we've been gone for far too long

We saw our Hooter's waitress precisely 3 times, what the crap? No tip for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very sad Mike. The dog lived a long life, what was wrong when she put him down?

Sorry to hear that mike.

Sorry for your loss...

Mom had to have her dog put down today, he was 15 years old, really hitme when I thought about him basically being around for almost half of my life. Its days like today I hate not living near my family...I think a move is in order, we've been gone for far too long
Sorry to hear that man. Dogs sure do become part of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back