The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kinds of things are attracted to me and my public course where people like this like to hang out.

Sorry Iceman but that stuff is rediculous.. the nerve of some people thinking they can do whatever they want. I don't take that kind of stuff too well, I would have waited til they got on the green and ripped driver.

Wow Icemann,

I am absolutely shocked at this.. I am so glad I dont tend to run into these types of people because I have no idea what I would do in these situations. The nerve of some people...

I've played a lot of public courses and I've never had even a tenth of those kinds of issues. You need to wear brighter clothing or something so people can see you better. Maybe a rainbow wig?
I almost always play public courses, and I have never once had an instance like he has. Crazy, right?

As do I WE, and I have never had anything like this either.

Iceman seems to struggle with life a bit.

He'll get it down soon or later I suppose. In his honor I didn't call the po-lice on those little miscreants trying to sell me golf balls on True Blue.

He'll get it down soon or later I suppose. In his honor I didn't call the po-lice on those little miscreants trying to sell me golf balls on True Blue.
I probably found about 50 balls over the weekend. A lot of Pentas and Prov V1. GrantD probably has a golf ball hoard now, every time I found one I gave them to him.

I probably found about 50 balls over the weekend. A lot of Pentas and Prov V1. GrantD probably has a golf ball hoard now, every time I found one I gave them to him.

I tried to run those kids down with my cart, but they told me the assistant greenskeeper winked at them one day and it was cool.

Just kidding Icemann! I don't want to live in a world without your rants.

I almost always play public courses, and I have never once had an instance like he has. Crazy, right?

Every rare once in a while I'll see something weird happen but it usually is something I just shrug off. Sometimes you might get popped into, sometimes you might accidentally pop into someone you just didn't see because they were around a corner or it was blind. Odds are it wasn't intentional. I can't say I've ever been leapfrogged while on the tee box though

I tried to run those kids down with my cart, but they told me the assistant greenskeeper winked at them one day and it was cool.
Lol, Frank (rep) added.

Maybe I'm just crazy, but I can't stand it when people copy and past reviews from another site to "prove" themselves for testing and then take credit for the review. . .sorry

Maybe I'm just crazy, but I can't stand it when people copy and past reviews from another site to "prove" themselves for testing and then take credit for the review. . .sorry

Something that happened here? Because I see that being highly frowned upon, if so.

I'm so tied of our companies I.T department. They are so dang lazy. I cannot do my job right now because they have:

1: locked me out if the server
2: locked me out administrative privileges on my computer
3: Stopped sending discs with my needed stuff on it.

I want to get a hold of them and chew their behind but hers the kicker they can only be contacted via email, company email. Which they at to lazy to set up for everyone. Only my retarded superiors have email.

And the final kicker, if they would let me have access to the server, and administrative rights to the computers, I could fix this not only for me but for all the other 10 technicians, who have the same problem, and they could continue to be there lazy selves.

This was all suppose to be fixed when they hired a new I.T. Department head. Yet were still having problems, he's probably getting paid twice my salary and its still messed up.

Argh i just want to punch a baby seal right now.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Every rare once in a while I'll see something weird happen but it usually is something I just shrug off. Sometimes you might get popped into, sometimes you might accidentally pop into someone you just didn't see because they were around a corner or it was blind. Odds are it wasn't intentional. I can't say I've ever been leapfrogged while on the tee box though

You've apparently never played golf in the hood. Cuz I know that stuff does go down in the burbs

Something that happened here? Because I see that being highly frowned upon, if so.

Well it happened yesterday morning, the thread disappeared thankfully and I waited for a day to talk about it so I wouldn't get in trouble for talking about it-an unnamed person copied a review from another site and posted it, it looked great until someone found the exact same thing somewhere else, the reason it makes me mad is because the testers here at THP spend hours and hours working on their reviews

Nice higher end public courses or cheap ones?

Just kidding Icemann! I don't want to live in a world without your rants.

I do!

Did that really happen here? Even anywhere. That's not cool.

Did that really happen here? Even anywhere. That's not cool.

Yeah yesterday morning, luckily someone caught on and deleted the thread-it was insulting

Well it happened yesterday morning, the thread disappeared thankfully and I waited for a day to talk about it so I wouldn't get in trouble for talking about it-an unnamed person copied a review from another site and posted it, it looked great until someone found the exact same thing somewhere else, the reason it makes me mad is because the testers here at THP spend hours and hours working on their reviews

Yeah, that's not cool. It wasn't something we were currently testing, was it? Because that is REALLY not cool if that happened, unless of course it's product information from the OEM directly, i.e. lie angles, available lofts, stock options, etc, than I can understand that.

Yeah, that's not cool. It wasn't something we were currently testing, was it? Because that is REALLY not cool if that happened, unless of course it's product information from the OEM directly, i.e. lie angles, available lofts, stock options, etc, than I can understand that.

No it wasn't anything we are testing at the moment, it was a review about a certain two-timing putter and the review was nicely done but then someone found the exact same review from earlier this year-word for word on a certain spy website

No it wasn't anything we are testing at the moment, it was a review about a certain two-timing putter and the review was nicely done but then someone found the exact same review from earlier this year-word for word on a certain spy website

Ah, gotcha.

The last few times we went to our club to play, it wasn't busy, and we played quickly and without incident. And before teeing off we hit balls. There were a number of people on the range, and none of them bothered us. That kind of stuff infuriates me.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back