The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Canada we just call it iced tea. We don't have that unsweetened god awful stuff that the rest of America seems to love.

No dude. Sweet tea is not our iced tea. Completely different.

Even their sweetened iced tea has that terrible tea taste. Brutal.

Unsweet tea is stupid. I think so anyway. The sweet tea at True Blue was delicious. Although we only made it to breakfast one morning.
I agree, that sweet tea was awesome. Nothing makes me madder then when I'm in Seattle or Portland and order an iced tea without thinking and then this cold tea arrives. Yuck!

No dude. Sweet tea is not our iced tea. Completely different.

Even their sweetened iced tea has that terrible tea taste. Brutal.
I find that its close, and I like the sweet tea.

Sweet Tea is good, Southern Sweet Tea is AMAZING.. I dont think I have ever had a bad glass of sweet tea south of the Mason Dixon line

My wife has been fighting sinus infections. Just went to the doctor and the news is VERY bad. I am a little in shock right now

My wife has been fighting sinus infections. Just went to the doctor and the news is VERY bad. I am a little in shock right now
Dude, sorry to hear this.

What's going on???? Thoughts are with you man!

Prayers sent your way man.. I am sorry to hear this

Sorry to hear that man. Call me if I can help in any way or just to talk.

'twas a woman from Nawlins that taught me to make sweet tea. And I never had the decency to thank her.

wtf dude?

Sorry to hear it, One-T.

For the back, go with

"I vomit for all". :D

Then use "Hurl" for the plate. Lol. Sorry to hear Jarret. Hope for the best for your lovely bride!

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Damn bro, hit me up if you need to.

Dude that blows. Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers with you guys.

I don't like that Jarret, hope everything is going to be alright man.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

wtf dude?

She has been fighting sinus infections, well every sinus passage in here head is infected. Its even on the skull. so, she has to have MAJOR surgery to get it cleared up. The doctor said this is the worst sinus infection a person can have. Cant get any worse. Ugh! There is a big problem that might be interfering with the ability for surgery. If that is the case, we would have to put the surgery off for some months. but dont look too much into the last part.

pretty much, if it doesnt get cleared up, then it can lead to stuff we dont need to speak about.

Yikes dude, that is some scary stuff. You guys are in my thoughts.

Good Lord! Jeez man, what an awful predicament to be in. You need anything?

I'm so sorry to hear all that Jarret. I hope the Mrs will be ok

Holy crap One-T, I can understand why you're in shock. Best thoughts and wishes

Damn Jarret, sorry to hear it man. Thoughts and prayers headed her way!

Wow it seems very serious... Like I said you are in my prayers as is your wife and your family. Your THP family should help you get through this for sure, and your brother is a great guy too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back