The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

She has been fighting sinus infections, well every sinus passage in here head is infected. Its even on the skull. so, she has to have MAJOR surgery to get it cleared up. The doctor said this is the worst sinus infection a person can have. Cant get any worse. Ugh! There is a big problem that might be interfering with the ability for surgery. If that is the case, we would have to put the surgery off for some months. but dont look too much into the last part.

pretty much, if it doesnt get cleared up, then it can lead to stuff we dont need to speak about.

Really sorry to hear that man, I hope everything turns out in the best possible way for her.

Wow, holy hell, that sucks, Jarret. Our energy and thoughts are with you and the Mrs.

The 3 of you will be in my prayers buddy, positive mojo dude.

--
Tapatalk2

So sorry to hear about this Jarret! I know you both are so scared. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts and prayers are with her One-T. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the prayers.

Good Lord! Jeez man, what an awful predicament to be in. You need anything?

thanks bro, I will let you know if I do

Good Lord One-T. Thoughts and prayers headed yours and Callie's way.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

She has been fighting sinus infections, well every sinus passage in here head is infected. Its even on the skull. so, she has to have MAJOR surgery to get it cleared up. The doctor said this is the worst sinus infection a person can have. Cant get any worse. Ugh! There is a big problem that might be interfering with the ability for surgery. If that is the case, we would have to put the surgery off for some months. but dont look too much into the last part.

pretty much, if it doesnt get cleared up, then it can lead to stuff we dont need to speak about.
I love you bro. We're here for you and we'll be praying like crazy!

Stay strong one-t. We'll be praying for you guys.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Love you One-T, everything will work out I know.

thanks dudes! You all rock!

This really sucks, One-T. Hope everything turns out ok. Crap man.

Man, that sucks Jarret. The Esoxes will be sending some positive WI vibes your way.

Kevin

We are here for you dude. If you need anything at all.

Sorry to hear that One-T.

If the Surgery can happen and does, it tremendously helped my Step-Brother and Step-Father.

Hope it all works out.

Have never met any one on here but that is awful news hope it all works out in the end keep the positive thoughts going and good things will come your way..GOD BLESS..

Dude, I'm thinking about you and the fam buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would put "Ribit" on it. :laughing: can't use "Da Frog" cuz its on my truck. And I'm keeping my truck!

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk
I don't have personalized tags so I have no idea, but if one is a car tag and one is a truck tag, can't you have the same thing on it?

Wow sorry to hear it One-T. Thoughts with you dude.

Have been playing phone tag(along with many emails) with a vendor to get some interface software for a device we have. Finally got him on the phone and he says "All you have to do is download the software from this website". Why couldn't he told me this over a month ago? Argh!

Hope everything turns out ok One-T!!!

Sorry to hear that One-T.

If the Surgery can happen and does, it tremendously helped my Step-Brother and Step-Father.

Hope it all works out.
Did they have problems again a few years later?

Sorry to hear about that One-T.
My pops had that surgery about 5 years ago. It definitely is a invasive surgery, but he has had absolutely no issues since.
My prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have personalized tags so I have no idea, but if one is a car tag and one is a truck tag, can't you have the same thing on it?

There isnt any difference in OH. No designation of car or trucks. That changed about 5 years ago.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back