TP Mills Putter Thread

Seeing that Huey in person was awesome, Buck. Pics don't even do it justice, it's so pretty. You were putting well with it, too, despite the horrendously aerated greens. Down the line I'll get a nice CS TP Mills or Betti putter. I'm so addicted to the milled putter feel that I dont think I'll ever be able to go back to an insert.

looks like my Nellie II is done and being shipped off got some pics from Jay...

IMG_04511024x768jpg_thumb.png

IMG_04501024x768jpg_thumb.png

IMG_04491024x768jpg_thumb.png

IMG_04521024x768jpg_thumb.png

Very nice Buck! I really like the way it sets up at address. Nice job.....again! Ha

WOW, Buck, that is beautiful!

thanks guys ill post some in hand pics once i get her. i can't wait to see the flamed SS in person.

Well my Nellie showed up today and it looks AMAZING in the sun i love the look of the flamed finish in the sunlight the pics don't even do it justice to be honest. Anyway i got a Custom Nellie II SS Flamed. I also got a one of a kind grip that Jay actually was using to try different pressure for stamping to see what would look good and i saw it on another site and told him i HAD to have it cause i thought it was original and looked really cool. and it matches the putter head and cover really well. so a one of a kind putter with a one of a kind leather grip.

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

So, I finally got around to extending out my T.P. Mills customs to 36" and regripped them with Superstroke Ultra Slims. Man, I forgot how much I enjoyed rolling these and why I never axed them. No matter what else can be said, I can safely say that STILL, to this day, of the 100's of putters I've rolled, nothing sounds/feels as nice as a Mills. David does fantastic work.

Got bored and took pics of the collection the other day and here's a couple more of my two:
DSC_0633.jpg

DSC_0631.jpg

No matter what else can be said, I can safely say that STILL, to this day, of the 100's of putters I've rolled, nothing sounds/feels as nice as a Mills. David does fantastic work.

Based on that, I've put a T.P.Mills putter in my TOP3 must get putters for my collection.

Great stuff Jman I need to extend my Nellie and Huey. I just need to figure out what grip I want to replace them with. I might just do my Huey. The grip on the Nellie is a one off

Great stuff Jman I need to extend my Nellie and Huey. I just need to figure out what grip I want to replace them with. I might just do my Huey. The grip on the Nellie is a one off

I genuinely forgot how much I love the Huey. Plus, I roll it SO damn well.

I genuinely forgot how much I love the Huey. Plus, I roll it SO damn well.

Still some of the best feeling putters I've ever rolled. There's something about the milling that just works so well for me. I agree about the Huey my heel shafted is a money maker for me I drain tons of putts with her.

awesome putters in here guys...Jman ive got to say that custom Fleetwood is a thing of beauty. Very nice. I love the style of them but Im guessing getting a custom would be out of my price range. Has anyone rolled one of the production Fleetwoods? The dont have the plumbers neck like the hi toes do

is there any putter manufacturer that you haven't tried BUCKJOB!

I found an Oldsmobile of tp mills putters the other day, it's from the Spalding era, it
Feels great

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

This is a old pic of the Spalding putters I had in my old collection. Not true Mills putters as TP just sold them the designs, but classic Mills styles none the less.

coll12.jpg

collection8.jpg

My David Mills "Old School" One.

MillsOne1.jpg

MillsOne3.jpg

MillsOne2.jpg

Gorgeous Hoosier.

My Mills long neck One.

MillsOne21.jpg

MillsOne22.jpg

Early 70's mid shaft One. Made by TP.

MillsOne31.jpg

MillsOne32.jpg

MillsOne33.jpg

Stainless No. 12. Wish I had more pic's and still owned it.

Stainless12-2.jpg

Love the ones! They look great

Love the ones! They look great

I agree. The "One" is a classic design that TP came up with in the mid 1960's. It has passed the test of time as David still makes a lot of them today.

That first one you posted is gorgeous hoosier, straight beautiful.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Back