Wanted - THP Staff Writer

My entry is in. Really enjoyed writing this piece. Good luck everyone!

Man this is an unbelievable opportunity for someone! I've got to think this over. Writing is not a strong area for me, but giving back to THP, and being part of the "Staff" certainly would be an awesome thing!

Idea and draft starting to take form into that masterpiece.

Good luck to those that have entered

What an amazing opportunity, good luck to all those that enter!

Just a few more days to get your article submitted.

Submission sent. Good luck everyone!

Good luck to everyone who submits! It's a great opportunity & one I wish I could take advantage of. Looking forward to seeing who the new staff member will be!

Just a few more days to get your article submitted.
I'm gonna put the final touches on my article today!

What a great opportunity. Thanks THP! I'm excited that someone is going to be doing some writing dedicated to Tour Golf!

~Rock

I just submitted, good luck to all who enter, it was fun to think about the tour and what to comment on!

My submission has been sent as well! Good Luck all!!! This was super fun.

Ill be curious to see what writing style they'll favor more, straightforward reporting or Columnist/Opinion pieces.

Would be amazing to be part of THP staff. Wish I had any type of literary skills.

Would be amazing to be part of THP staff. Wish I had any type of literary skills.

Just do it. Everyone should try, you'll only regret NOT trying IMO.

I think you would do an awesome job. _______ sucks at golf

My submission has been sent as well! Good Luck all!!! This was super fun.

Ill be curious to see what writing style they'll favor more, straightforward reporting or Columnist/Opinion pieces.
I hope that whoever gets chosen gets to do both. Some events beg for opinion piece, while some need just coverage. I'm sure all the submissions will be solid. Lots of strong Tour followers here on THP.

I'm right there with you brother!

Can't write brother, if only we could go VLOGS.

Let the judges decide if you can write. Heck your style might be the ticket :thumb:

As much as I'd LOVE to do this and be a small part of the THP Staff, it's just not in the cards right now. My work/personal life is borderline chaos right now, and it wouldn't be fair to THP or my Family for me to pursue this dream at this time.

Hmm...I definitely got pumped about the last staff position. Since the media biz fell apart (print magazines specifically) 5 or 6 years ago, I've been jonesing to write again on a regular basis. Journalism became a tough way to make a living. This might be a fun way to get back in the game a little bit...

Good luck to everyone that applies. I'm crap and writing and live in the wrong country so helps me not to have to apply haha.

just wanted to throw out a big ol good luck to everyone entering. Looking forward to seeing who will be bringing us some awesomeness from the tour.

Still several more days to enter, looking forward to seeing whom will join us on the THP staff - potentially life changing opportunity!

Back