What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played back on the gold tees today and had a great start but it didn't last too long. I shot 86 (39, 47). Had a GREAT time playing with OG, Dawgdaddy and JT!

We had a blast, that was much better than a great start KB it was awesomeness. Birdie, par, birdie is strong. Enjoyed playing with everyone today, it was great seeing OG hitting the power fade, and JT has some serious game. Great day for sure.

We had a blast, that was much better than a great start KB it was awesomeness. Birdie, par, birdie is strong. Enjoyed playing with everyone today, it was great seeing OG hitting the power fade, and JT has some serious game. Great day for sure.

It was fun being -2 through 5 until I got on that bogey train and went downhill from there. Didn't matter, had a great time!

Thanks DD - being -2 through 5 was fun. Too bad I caught a ride on the bogey train after that.

Personal best for me today, baby!!!! Shot a +8 43 / -1 34 for a total of 77!!! Everything was working for me today - but especially my putting. Had 31 putts on the round, but only 4 3 putts, 7 1 putts, and a chip in. I can't describe how numb I was feeling on the back 9 after starting with three straight pars, bogeying my next two, and then going birdie (chip in), eagle (my first ever eagle), par, par to end the round. I only hope that this isn't an anomaly...but this was some of the best golf I've ever played. See you guys in the "best shot of the round" thread...

Awesome JN! Congrats on the eagle and best round ever!!!

Nice 77. The 80's eluded me again today, started off struggling with a 47 on the front. Played a solid back until 18 and I made triple bogey and ended up with a 43. A lot of positives to take out of that round though.

Awesome JN! Congrats on the eagle and best round ever!!!

Thanks Kelly and Motoo! I just felt...nothing. If that was being "in the zone" on the back 9...it was just a numb feeling. I didn't really think about my shots too much...I just went up, took some practice swings, and hit the ball. Hope I can repeat this, but know that this might be few and far between for this 18 capper, LOL.

played Ravens Claw today from the Tips my irons and driving wasn't that good today which is strange but im sore from my hockey game last night. anyway shot a 78 +7 and only had 28 putts i was draining everything today by far my best putting round ever. a lot of long putts just dropped for me today. finally think i figured some things out with my stroke and really looking forward to see if this seemore testing helps me even more or at least makes me a more consistent good putter.

wow JN, what an awesome back 9...congrats on the round!

Damn Jersey Nate - way to play buddy!! That is one heck of a round my friend, glad to see you get back in town after a little break and then tear the place up.

Way to go JN!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Nice work JN! An eagle... Wow!

Thanks, everyone!!!!

Today was an 80. 80 finishing with 5 straight bogeys. Frustrating.

Personal best for me today, baby!!!! Shot a +8 43 / -1 34 for a total of 77!!! Everything was working for me today - but especially my putting. Had 31 putts on the round, but only 4 3 putts, 7 1 putts, and a chip in. I can't describe how numb I was feeling on the back 9 after starting with three straight pars, bogeying my next two, and then going birdie (chip in), eagle (my first ever eagle), par, par to end the round. I only hope that this isn't an anomaly...but this was some of the best golf I've ever played. See you guys in the "best shot of the round" thread...

Nice job JN!

It was fun being -2 through 5 until I got on that bogey train and went downhill from there. Didn't matter, had a great time!

Well, that is what really matters after all. Good folks, good times.

I played a little better today until the last two holes, four over on the day, three over on the last two holes maybe because I walked, tired. Thirty-four putts with only one three putt for par from off the green on a par 5. 70.2/133, 76 (37, 39)

Congrats on the new PB there JN, great score and that eagle is one you will never forget.

Nice round Nate! Congrats on the PB and eagle.

Congrats on the new PB there JN, great score and that eagle is one you will never forget.

No doubt. Especially because it was set up by a 210 yard 3h fade over trees!

No doubt. Especially because it was set up by a 210 yard 3h fade over trees!

That is cool, my 1st was a lousy 20 foot putt, set up by a straight as an arrow 5 wood. :D

JN, I am very proud of you buddy! Way to go!

I know I did not keep a scorecard because of my workout just before teeing off and being somewhat tight, but if I counted correctly I shot an 84 after being 8 over thru the first 6 holes, not too shabby of a come back. I also want to mention that everyone had at least one birdie so everyone did have some good stretches. And I agree, the scores did not matter, we did have a great time.

Dang! :blob::clapp::drinks::guitar::party::golf2::thumb: Great job buddy !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back