Reaching out for help!

mdbuschsr

Just playing for fun
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 17.3
I have never done this before on a forum or otherwise, but I am reaching out to the members here for help.

I'm not looking for anything more than prayers. LIFE has crept up on my little family in many ways over the last few weeks and I am seeking help from the only source that can provide it. I won't bore you with all of the details, but if you believe in God (in any way, shape, or form) send a prayer up to Him in our direction. I don't care what you call God, but do me (and my family) a favor and call Him on our behalf.

Sincerely,
Matt Schnurbusch

Done!!! Sorry to hear but I hope things turn around

Hope everything turns out ok for you and your family, Matt. I will be thinking about you guys :)

I am sending all the goodwill and good vibes I can you and your family's way Matt.

Matt...Consider it done...A little divine intervention might help.. Good Luck...

Geez Matt now you have me worried. If you need any help give me a call. You have my prayers no doubt.

Said a quick prayer for you and your family Matt, for peace and strength to endure whatever you're going through.

Just said a prayer for you Matt! God is always there and has always been there for me! I pray that the Lord will guide you and your family through these times and take you where you need to be!

We are here if you need an ear (or a keyboard)!

Bless you!

You have all of my families goodwill and well wishes. Things will turn around for the better whatever the problem, they always do. We are thinking of you.

Ben, Elissa, and Kingsley Kember

Good thoughts from my whole family. Navigate through this storm and reach sunny shores and safe harbours.

I am praying for you and your family as well. I pray that you all come out of this trial stronger and closer as a family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family to come through this life challenge even stronger.

SMG

It would be my pleasure. If there is every anything specific you need, I (and a TON) of other people are only a PM away.

In Him,
Jeremiah 29:11

Done... our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Prayers and thoughts are on their way. We wish you the very best.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

no doubt md, nothing worse than unexpected family stuff to deal with. i hope everything works out buddy. i'll be sending some prayers and positive thoughts east!

hang in there.

Consider it done Matt.

Hope everything works itself out for you and your family Matt.

Matt -- I have always heard if you are humble, and seek out help in an earnest way, it will come. It might not be right this instant but it will come. I will say a prayer for you and your family. Like some have already said, I am just a PM away if you need a shoulder.

We're all here for you man, hopefully everything is ok and try to keep your head up, things will get better.

Back