Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their being very cosmopolitan tonight. Fitting :p

--
tapatalk

We have to be cosmopolitan when you are the team of the people.

Their being very cosmopolitan tonight. Fitting :p

--
tapatalk

I heard that's exactly how they like their dresses. Besides the way they've been bringing it tonight they're better suited for tiara's and mu mu's. Hey Breeze don't hog the appletini will ya!

Thanks hawk, it was getting MC 1.0 creepy in here.

Would you rather it be a resort type venue or stand alone golf facility?

--
tapatalk

I think it almost has to be resort type or a really big golf course then. If it has a community right next to it with condos or villas that is the best way to do it. I hope it is around the same time as MC 1.0 and there is multiple courses to play.

I heard that's exactly how they like their dresses. Besides the way they've been bringing it tonight they're better suited for tiara's and mu mu's. Hey Breeze don't hog the appletini will ya!

I already finished all the Appletini's and have moved on to kalua mudslides, ummmmm.

I already finished all the Appletini's and have moved on to kalua mudslides, ummmmm.

Speaking of mudslides, where's the two captains tonight?

--
tapatalk

Just a last minute thought to say: Wow. Look at the power of THP. We are close to a year out and have almost 300 pages of excitement. This is something I think about hourly and I can't wait to tee it up.

Just a last minute thought to say: Wow. Look at the power of THP. We are close to a year out and have almost 300 pages of excitement. This is something I think about hourly and I can't wait to tee it up.
This thing (MC) is awesome....hard to find many words to even come close to describing it.

MC 2.0 is going to be huge! Glad we have this much excitement this far out for it! It's only going to get bigger!

Some inside knowledge here?

Just the voices in my head! As this as this event is and is becoming you gotta figure THP will have plenty of bids to work with

Kongfrontation

This event is amazing and one of a kind. How can there not be more excitement? I'm in this thread every time it comes up and I'm not even it it (yet), and likely will not be with all of the other great forum members who will sign up. This place rules!

Just the voices in my head! As this as this event is and is becoming you gotta figure THP will have plenty of bids to work with

Kongfrontation

Well, the voices in your head are still "inside knowledge", if you think about it.

Pipe dream for an Orlando-area course for MC 2.0: Bay Hill. I doubt that would happen and I know that some Orlando courses are more highly rated than that course, but it still would be awesome to play the venue that hosts the PGA Tour every year. Plus, the owner of the place is a Callaway staff professional, that can't hurt, right?

As always....the voice of reason.

I think back to how great the courses were @ Reunion I'd be happy to go back there anytime. There are so many great courses in and around Orlando (if that's even the city) that I know we'll be somewhere great.
You thinking it might be Fargo? Maybe Kansas City since it's centrally located? hehehe

Two words... Bandon Dunes!

Well, the voices in your head are still "inside knowledge", if you think about it.

Pipe dream for an Orlando-area course for MC 2.0: Bay Hill. I doubt that would happen and I know that some Orlando courses are more highly rated than that course, but it still would be awesome to play the venue that hosts the PGA Tour every year. Plus, the owner of the place is a Callaway staff professional, that can't hurt, right?

I squash this off the bat, I dont know anymore than you.
Bayhill would be great but can't hold the prestige of the MC 2.0.

Kongfrontation

If they are more worried about us then we've already beat them.

I see Squawk is 12 deep tonight. I love the confident drunken ramblings of a lunatic.

CL, where ya been? Coming out firing tonight arent ya?

Range tonight. Team Thugs Hawnks and Pesos needs to be mocked and ridiculed for their overconfidence

I'm pretty sure we're not going to see ddec in here for a long while, he's crying in his beer over the Yankees.

I have to say it....
You know the last two THP Outings were held at a venue that hosts the PGA Tour every year.

Two words... Bandon Dunes!

Three words.
No thank you.

If we are talking pipe dreams... What about TPC Sawgrass? Kidding of course.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Here is a question to all who are in the MC and all those who are going to try to get into the MC. What is your current handicap and what is your goal handicap to be by the time the MC gets here?

Personally, I am a 13.9, but my game ran into some serious problems up till recently when I got my swing back. I plan on being around a 9 by the time the MC gets here. If my short game comes back around, that should be easily reachable.

I've had a good year with my game and plan on improving between now and the MC. I am playing more to a 4 but I am carrying a 2 hdcp.

I'm a 14.1 and hope to be around 10. Winter in N.W. Ohio definitely won't help.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back