Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
60th bday party for family friend tonight, amaya papaya with kids on sat.,monkey joes on Sunday for 3 yr old bday party, golf, airport!

Range and putting green in the AM

Kongfrontation

48 hours of playing, practice, shaft-testing and unlimited access to practice areas + unlimited balls on the range at this place (PGA National of Sweden). I can't wait.

pga_National_klubbhuset.jpg

Sounds like a wonderful time. Enjoy Pete

Kongfrontation

Played today...

Saturday - 18 in the morning... boating and fishing in the afternoon...species unknown.

Sunday - Sleep in... watch Bills game followed by Thanksgiving dinner.

Alex

Working all day on Saturday and hopefully getting out to play Sunday

Tapaway!

Have fun out there, but watch out if Smallie wants to wager, he's on a hot streak.

I head the 3 hrs home tonight late and only one day off, so hope Liz will join me for 1 round, dinner and a movie. Back to work on Sunday.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Trust me. No bets with Smallie, he is tearing the course up!
Not today! It tore me up this afternoon.

18 hole scramble in the morning followed by another 18 after. Either a round or range session Sunday morning.

Getting out early tomorrow for an all iron round of 18 with the V2s. Then a round of 18 with my regular group of guys Sunday morning.

WellI have a round with my golf team scheduled for Sunday mid-morning. I'll go to the range before and after that as well. My last commitment ends tomorrow at 11:30, so I don't know what I want to do. I was thinking of walking 27 by myself then hitting the range until dark.

Over-seeding my lawn in the front yard & backyard, watching golf, watching football, having friends over for dinner tomorrow night, and playing with my son.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

My plan for today is to shoot 75 and I am looking forward to the challenge! Off to the golf course.

Good luck OG! Have fun out here.

My Monday plans got changed from family golf to playing in a scramble for Child Abuse Prevention.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good luck OG! Have fun out here.

My Monday plans got changed from family golf to playing in a scramble for Child Abuse Prevention.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Still sounds awesome cookie! Nothing better than playing golf to support a good cause.

Still sounds awesome cookie! Nothing better than playing golf to support a good cause.

Oh yeah - no complaints here! Nice course too. Saw on their site that one of the former REMax long drive finalists will be there doing a little demo so that should be cool.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Oh yeah - no complaints here! Nice course too. Saw on their site that one of the former REMax long drive finalists will be there doing a little demo so that should be cool.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That should be a lot of fun! Let us know how it is!

I'm installing an artificial putting green in my backyard, it will be 12' x 15'. I plan on posting a thread detailing the process after it's done. I hope it turns out nice and hopefully it helps me make a few more putts. Wish me luck!

Rain here today and have to head back to Iowa tomorrow for another week, so may just clean out the truck, change the oil and go play some pool. Been a while, bet my pool gave is a bit rusty.

Tap,Tap,Tap

This weekend is a get stuff done around the house and Thanksgiving weekend for me. My mom is coming to get my son, my wife is going to go and help a friend cook her first thanksgiving dinner and I am going to finish most of the renos around the house. I have to finish insulating the crawl space, finish painting the house, build a small roof over the back door and a few other things. Then I have a thanksgiving dinner over at some friends house tonight, and my moms house on monday. This is the first time we haven't cooked thanksgiving at our house in quite a few years and we don't like it.

My weekend plans just got shot. My father and I were going to play some golf this weekend, but the newspaper called him and dumped a story on him that he has to research, interview, and write today. Next possible time we can play is week after next. So I guess I'm headed back to the range today.

Eagles football... cardinals baseball.... enough said :)

tapatalk addict....

My weekend plans just got shot. My father and I were going to play some golf this weekend, but the newspaper called him and dumped a story on him that he has to research, interview, and write today. Next possible time we can play is week after next. So I guess I'm headed back to the range today.

Why don't you just go out as a single? I love going out as a single, you get paired up with interesting people and you still get to golf.

Goin to Myrtle to see our kids and play some old haunts. We really miss the kids and I miss the courses and people.

I always liked this thread.

On Friday we are going to the in-laws' lake cottage with Erica's sister and her three kids. Jet skiing, beer drinking, and even some golf will be involved. Took Monday and Tuesday off as well. Really excited!

How about a little Myrtle Beach weather report when you get there?

I always liked this thread.

On Friday we are going to the in-laws' lake cottage with Erica's sister and her three kids. Jet skiing, beer drinking, and even some golf will be involved. Took Monday and Tuesday off as well. Really excited!

Very nice, that sounds like fun!

We will leave on Friday about noon and head to the lake house. Drop the boat in the water and do a bunch of watersports. Saturday night will be on a 2 story boat dock watching an incredible air show that flies directly back and forth above us. Some retired Air Force colonel has a place on the lake and organizes it every year. Maybe I will grab some video of it. Of course, fireworks from a ton of houses on the lake will then commence!

Should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back