Official Hole In One Thread

That is awesome Bulldog

8963704_155_155.jpg

Congrats Bulldog.I dropped one to about 6 inches a few weeks back, unfortunately it was a provisional...

It was a pretty sight to see and watch alright , I had this weird feeling as the wind took it just right as I kind of called it in the air ! LOL
Congratulations Bulldog I am so happy for you and I was there with to witness it !
Oh and KB it was a nice little dance :) I'm surprised he didn't do a cartwheel .......... ha ha ha

Congrats bulldog!! Awesome shot man and i would have killed to see the dance!

I've never had a hole in one but I did get a double eagle on a par 5. The crazy thing is that two other people I occasionally play with have done the same thing on the same hole, and we all did it within 2 years of each other. With a good drive it's not much of a par 5, but still, what a crazy game.

Congrats to those of you who have earned the Ace Wings.

congrats bulldog! thats awesome!

WTG Bulldog! That was some shot. Welcome to the club.

TapAhoy!

Thanks All.. guess the sun does shine on a dog once in awhile. LOL

Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Congrats buddy!!

--
tapatalk

Congrats Bulldog, that's awesome!!

I love seeing this thread pop up. Congrats Bulldog!!

Bulldog, way to go man. Bet you and spraytech were going nuts. Nice shot buddy.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Well I finally get to join the group!!
Darrell (spraytech) & I played @ a course near him today. It was a cloudy day, temps in the mid 50’s with S. winds @ 20 + gusting over 30. We decided we weren’t even going to really keep score just try & have fun and make the most out of the conditions.
Well we got to the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] par 3, hole #3, 158 yards. The wind was a right to left crosswind Darrell hit first & had a nice shot to the front of the green. I decided I’d use my 7 iron . I hit it right of the flag on a good flight & let the wind help it into a lil draw, as it was coming down Darrell said “this could be a hole in one”. The ball took one bounce and with a small roll it disappeared, I started to holler but cut it short because with the contour of the green we weren’t sure if it rolled pass & was hidden from our view by the pin. I was running to the right side of the tee box trying to get a look. :D As we pulled up to the green we only saw his ball & we knew it was in!!!! Needless to say to those that know me, I went into my celebration dance :bananadance:…LOL

Way to go, congrats buddy.

Congrats! Has to feel awesome

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Congrats...did you buy some drinks?:D

Congrats...did you buy some drinks?:D
It was cloudy,windy & cold & hardly anybody was out there, bought Darrell one & tried to buy for 2 others but they said "they we're good"
Thats the good part about getting one in the off season...it saves ya $$$... lmao

It was cloudy,windy & cold & hardly anybody was out there, bought Darrell one & tried to buy for 2 others but they said "they we're good"
Thats the good part about getting one in the off season...it saves ya $$$... lmao

That or at the end of the day LOL * * *

Harbor Shores in June, can't remember what hole, but the green sloped away from the tee about 170 yards, Hit my 4-hybrid solid and it rolled straight in line with the pin over the hill, and I thought I knocked it in. It was 3 inches short!!

I'm gonna get one next summer when I'm 16 and all of you will be drooling!

Harbor Shores in June, can't remember what hole, but the green sloped away from the tee about 170 yards, Hit my 4-hybrid solid and it rolled straight in line with the pin over the hill, and I thought I knocked it in. It was 3 inches short!!

I'm gonna get one next summer when I'm 16 and all of you will be drooling!

Good luck, hope you get it. I like the confidence here, but some things are harder than they seem. My mother has had four, I've played almost 40 years without one. This year I hit the flag a dozen times, even had one come down the flag and disappear only to hop out and sit on the rim (this year), but still no HIO. When and if it comes I will be heard ALL over town, haha

Yay Bulldog!!

Wtg bulldog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations man !!!! Waaa frickinnnnnn whooooooooooo

That's great Bulldog, congrats!

Not trying to steal the thunder of my man Bulldog but my buddy had a hole in won today playing in the group in front of me. He hit a 9iron to a tucked left flag and two bounced it into the hole. He just about fell off the cliff they called a tee box. The bar bill was quit steep since he is such a nice guy. It was nice to witness. The sad thing is that there was no car the hole but he'll receive his prize on Friday at the banquet

That's sweet Tad and in a tourney nonetheless! Any idea what his prize will be?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back