THP News - The Albatross Club

count me in for sure, $30 is a minimla cost for everything this site offers

Seems like there is going to be a ton of new hats worn on THP! Great show of support everyone. Hope everybody sticks to it
Once the program goes live, we should start a thread where everyone posts a pic wearing their Albatross Club hat!!

I skimmed a lot here but I just wanted to say how great an idea this is. I'm sure THP would have no problems raising funds just going with regular donations, but they generously attach benefits to contributions all while keeping the costs very very reasonable. Not hard to figure out how this place is and will continue to be a huge success and keep attracting top notch people!!

Great idea JB. Count me in.

Awesome idea! The first money I spend hungover on the couch watching college football in 2012 will be in the name of Albatross!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^
No college football on Jan 1st this year, but other than that solid plan.

I've had a tag the last three years, so will keep the tradition, but now I get to be an Albatross. We'll have to wait for my first paycheck, but that shouldn't be too long.

Very cool. Sounds like a great idea! I will definetely be a part of this.

I've had a tag the last three years, so will keep the tradition, but now I get to be an Albatross.
The tag that says I Love JB 2011? That's the only tag I see...........:D

Very Cool, I believe the first time I visited THP I donated. I'll continue my support of the best Hackers site on the web.

Cool stuff.

The tag that says I Love JB 2011? That's the only tag I see...........:D

Guess I'm not seeing that tag, but I certainly do like the guy a lot, lol. Don't think I'd have stuck around so long otherwise.

Sign me up!

I got a sneak peek at the Albatross Club hats today via mock up and they are very cool.

I got a sneak peek at the Albatross Club hats today via mock up and they are very cool.

You just got me even more excited about this!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's awesome. I'm really excited to see the hats now. :D

can't wait to see these! My new Albatross hat, yea.

Can't wait to see the new hat.

can't wait to see these! My new Albatross hat, yea.

I was thinking about that today, looking forward to the new year and a new tag.

I still can't see the name Albatross without thinking of the Monty Python Skit....lol

I'm in. Will be looking out for updates.

I just realized I hadn't posted in here about how cool an idea this is and great job Seth on the banner design. I am in and looking forward to another year on THP!!!

I'm ready to become a member :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I'm on a new THP hat every 6 weeks policy, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what this one looks like.

I'm on a new THP hat every 6 weeks policy, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what this one looks like.

Quoted for truth!! Think I have 5 or 6 THP hats now, time to add another!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back