Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats, Dr. Teeth! That's essentially a nice early Christmas present.

That's amazing Dr Teeth!!! Congrats on the hole in one and personal best round! Happy for you man.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Bulldog and dr teeth...i am sohappy for you two. Quite an awesome experience.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Lol and some the THP friends probably would've exploded your wallet too hahaha.

I should have added that the best part of the experience was that the two guys that I was playing with dont drink, so I bought their dinners instead! Could have gotten expensive otherwise! haha

Really Teeth? Really? I wanted to come down and join you so bad, and then you go and ace #5 at Old Mac without me? Congrats man, wish I could have been there with ya.

Reminds me a little of #3 at Pumpkin Ridge where we both ended up about 3 feet and both looked to have a chance at an ace in the air on back to back swings! At least this one went in! Again CONGRATS DUDE!!!

Thanks man! #3 at Pumpkin was priceless!

Congrats, Dr. Teeth! That's essentially a nice early Christmas present.

Yeah, I told my wife that she was off the hook for Christmas!

Bulldog and dr teeth...i am sohappy for you two. Quite an awesome experience.

Thanks One-T! Not quite as good as your hole in one on a par 4! haha

Outstanding shot on a beauty of a hole. Congrats.

Congrats Dr Teeth, reping Team Nelson really well even 5 months before the outing, Sweet!!!

WTG Dr. Teeth! What an awesome Christmas present!!!

Congrats to you Doc! That's an amazing feat anywhere, but at Old McDonald HOLY CR$P!!!! That's awesome dude and what a picture that is!

BDG

Now that is one special ACE doc and at The Bandon Dunes, awesome!!!

DOC, that's great...not only an ACE but at Bandon Dunes no less!! Congrats!

WOW way to end the year with a huge bang:bomb: and great round of golf to boot :blob:! Way to go Doc :clapp:

This arrived in the mail today. It looks awesome and so cool of Bandon for sending this to me. Now I need to make sure I have a steady hand when I write in my score. This is going to go up in my office next to my diplomas and certificates. So cool!

453bc897-a33d-df40.jpg

This arrived in the mail today. It looks awesome and so cool of Bandon for sending this to me. Now I need to make sure I have a steady hand when I write in my score. This is going to go up in my office next to my diplomas and certificates. So cool!

453bc897-a33d-df40.jpg

Dude...thats awesome.

Looks great Dr T. I'd have a secretary or wife fill that in, we've all seen a doc's hand writing, lol. Congrats man!

Very very very cool Doc! I would probably cherish that plaque every bit as much as your diplomas and certs buddy. Well done!

Very f'ing cool Doc! I didn't get anything for the 3 I had. :alien:

That's so cool Doc! Really sweet!

Looks great Dr T. I'd have a secretary or wife fill that in, we've all seen a doc's hand writing, lol. Congrats man!

I was actually thinking the same thing. I have the worst hand writing ever, and if I wrote it then no one would even know what it was for :D

Very very very cool Doc! I would probably cherish that plaque every bit as much as your diplomas and certs buddy. Well done!

Believe me I do! This took longer to get than the others! haha!

453bc897-a33d-df40.jpg

That is too friggin SWEET!! Very Cool of them to do that....really nice touch!

8.sept.2002, Alhaurin Spain. Hole 14, 132 yards. Wilson Deep Red II Tour 9-iron. Titleist NXT - Tour.

It was a sunny day and I was having a monstrous hangover. The green could not be seen as whole from the tee because of some trees and bushes, but I was still able to hit the ball with some success. The miraculous feeling when I came down to the green and searched for the ball, already cursing the soon-to-be-double-bogey after missing a bunker shot, when the ball was nowhere to be found. In the end, it dawned upon us to check the hole...and there it was, behold! the bastard Titleist that didn't serve me any good before. I scored a total of 11 bogey points for the whole round. 6 of them from the HIO.

Last edited:
Little late, but I will regale you all of my story.
It all happened on Aug 21st, 2011. It was a prefect sunny day in Cavendish PEI at Green Gables Golf Course. We were there with 7 groups for my friends bachelor party and we were the first group out. I was not playing particularity well, just struggling through has I had been other the course of the season. Got to Hole 8, a 143 yard par 3. Took out my 9 iron and tried to play the same little draw that I have been trying to do all day (not very well though.) Put my swing on the ball, didn't make superb contact, but came off the club the way I wanted it to. Right off the club one of my playing partners and good friends said " That's a pin seeker." A second later, we realized how true that was. One bounce and rolled right in the cup. Needless to say that every one of the 7 groups we were out with heard the cheering. Now I did feel bad about taking some of the steam away from the groom-to-be, but not that bad. :act-up:

A day I will never forget.

38120.jpg

Never too late to hear about a HIO. Way to go Islander, congrats.

Congrats Islander!! Course looks beautiful also.

Nice going Islander! That's a sweet shot!

Back