The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Jman will be doing her residency in Tulsa!!! No selling a house for me!!

Already at the airport and about to head out on a week long getaway. Major relief to finally know where the next four years will be spent!

Mrs Jman will be doing her residency in Tulsa!!! No selling a house for me!!

Already at the airport and about to head out on a week long getaway. Major relief to finally know where the next four years will be spent!

Nice, congrats man! I lived there for 2 years when in the Corps.

Enjoy the vacation buddy!!

Team Hackers tapping!

Enjoy the break dude, let your hair down :alien:

--
tapatalk

Thanks fellas! Exciting times in the Jman household, one step closer!

I'll be sure to get a nice tan on the beautiful bald head!

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Yeah

This day will never end. I just want to get home, change into my shorts and go to the chipping green.

This day will never end. I just want to get home, change into these shorts and go to the chipping green.

fify. And who wouldn't want to change into these shorts?

Kevin

August-17-2011-16-52-31-justbecauseyoucan.jpg
[/IMG]

New Blind9 banner looks great and I like the message on it!

Hoping there is an Adams box on my porch when I get home..

Please golf gods!!!

Hope you all have a nice weekend. Going to be a busy one for me. Hopefully lots of golf and sunshine will be involved.

My wife and daughter will be out of the house and gone overnight in less than an hour. I bought a piece of haddock, some shrimp, some scallops, and some potato pancakes. Going to have me a seafood platter in peace and quiet. Then I'm going to watch the ladies play a little golf, then find me a pay per view or Netflix movie or two. I'll be up late so i hope there are some THPers online. Tomorrow morning I'm getting up around 7:00 to feed and water the dog, then going back to bed until about 10:00.

Or whenever I wake up.

Kevin

My wife and daughter will be out of the house and gone overnight in less than an hour. I bought a piece of haddock, some shrimp, some scallops, and some potato pancakes. Going to have me a seafood platter in peace and quiet. Then I'm going to watch the ladies play a little golf, then find me a pay per view or Netflix movie or two. I'll be up late so i hope there are some THPers online. Tomorrow morning I'm getting up around 7:00 to feed and water the dog, then going back to bed until about 10:00.

Or whenever I wake up.

Kevin

That sounds like my kind of weekend! Enjoy it Mr. Cheese!

Those are awesome!!!!! I want a pair and I am not even joking.

Those things don't seem like they'd be all that comfortable. Itchy when it's hot out and the lower half is sweaty. Plus, I don't see how it could really remove lots of moisture all that well. Wearing those in mid 80's or higher heat with a lot of humidity and you might look like you've wet yourself.

My job is trying to ruin my social life. Ashamed to say i'm an Irishman who wont be drinking on Paddy's :banghead: Working 10am-8pm for the next 3 days

My job is trying to ruin my social life. Ashamed to say i'm an Irishman who wont be drinking on Paddy's :banghead: Working 10am-8pm for the next 3 days

Play your cards right and you might be able to take over the country.

--
tapatalk

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Yeah

Indeed. I'm very quite drunk.

Kevin, please stop posting your shorts. They make me puke a little every time

Esox is stuffing his face. I had roasted vegetables for dinner. I am starving.

Esox is stuffing his face. I had roasted vegetables for dinner. I am starving.

More High Life will fill you up.

The dog is doing me in. He needs attention. Doesn't want out, doesn't want to sleep, isn't hungry....danngit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back