2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be an exciting day I'm sure :blob:!

Callaway Returns For The 2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Callaway Returns For The 2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

The New Callaway will ensure that The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event will never be the same again. Amidst all of the excitement surrounding the Callaway National Sales Meeting, response came to THP that Callaway Golf will be returning for their 3rd Morgan Cup. For those unaware what the Morgan Cup is about, please click here.

The excitement around Callaway Golf right now is very high. The company has gone through some major changes over the last 12 months and that includes a new CEO, as well as Harry Arnett joining the team. To say the company is trending in the right direction would be an understatement and the overall feel at their headquarters is electrifying.

The enthusiasm surrounding the new products coming out next year brought out cheers from a crowd excited about the changes. After speaking with the Callaway team the last few weeks, it's clear how they feel about the 2013 products and that feeling is contagious. They are going to be a different Callaway brand. One that moves the needle, has products that transcend marketing and one that knows golfers around the world want to hear all about it.

What better way to bring it to the world, than to come back to the something dubbed the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. The 2013 Morgan Cup is coming and THP is honored to announce that Callaway Golf is back again.

CGBrandLogoLtr-S.jpg

Boom there it is!!!! Such an awesome company to come back and represent such an amazing event.

boom, awesome to see Callaway on board again, and really excited to see the 2013 line in the hands of THPers!

Wow, great news! Didn't know if Callaway would pull out with the new direction of the company.

Thanks Callaway for being part of MC 2013!

awesome Great to See Callaway returning this year!

This is absolutely incredible! I am very excited to see that Callaway will be returning for the 3rd year in a row!!

There will be a group of very lucky staffers at the 2013 Morgan Cup!!

Awesome! I had a feeling this is what was coming with the announcement!

Callaway is a MC Veteran, and I love how they absolutely embrace the event and support THP and the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event!

I am so excited to hear this news! The excitement surrounding the 2013 line is astonishing I can't wait to see it! This is HUGE news!

Awesome to see Callaway continuing the tradition.

Good for them! That's fantastic. Well done Cally staffers! You guys should be proud and thrilled!

Awesome and exciting news! I hope Chad will be involved again, as it seemed like his interaction with the staffers and some of us on Twitter was excellent.

Awesome!!!! Glad to see that Callaway is back. By how excited they are about their 2013 lineup, there will be some very happy staffers in the future!

Great to see Callaway back.

Awesome, glad to see Callaway will be back for the 3rd straight year. They obviously believe in the Morgan Cup and have liked the exposure they have received in the previous two years.

This is a great thing right here. Callaway is upswing and they really showed what they bring to the table in 2012. Welcome back, Callaway!

Their new lineup is sounding sweet

Wow this is awesome! Glad Callaway will be returning, these guys did a standup job in the past MCs!

3 years in a row.

Great news and Callaway Golf rocks! Callaway Golf and the Morgan Cup is an awesome pairing :clapp:

Their new lineup is sounding sweet

Yep. It's going to be fun seeing it once it gets released. Fall in the golf industry is awesome. Unless you live where hawk and Jake do. Fall and winter would suck there.

Congrats to THP, The Morgan Cup and Callaway Golf. This is exciting news!

I was never a Callaway fan. Going in to this year I had tried and tried different Callaway equipment and just never liked it. After reading reviews and the excitement surround the MC 2.0 Equipment I decided to go back and give it a shot. In my bag right now are Razr Fit 3 and 5W and Raz X HL 3 and 4 Hybrids. As well as 3 dozen Hex Black balls. I cant speak enough about what a great job the participants did with representing the equipment as well as the marketing and R&D job Callaway has done over the last year. This is fantastic news and I am really happy to hear that Callaway is sticking with the Morgan Cup.

I was hoping Callaway would return. I really like their products and they've been behind this thing since the begininhlg.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That is awesome! They really are becoming part of the tradition. Good for them, THP, and future staffers!

This is outstanding news! It was clear to me just how much Callaway thought of the Morgan Cup when they were sending along tweets regarding Morgan Cup scripting all the while they had a major championship chalk full of Callaway sponsored players about to start up. I am so happy to hear that Callaway is back to do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back