SCOR Golf - On Tour

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
SCOR has made the Tour.

Matt Marshall, a former Gateway Tour and Canadian Tour player made his debut on the PGA Tour this week at the Fry’s. He’s got 3 SCOR4161 Precision Scoring Clubs in his bag, 47, 53 & 59.

He is not under contract, so SCOR cannot advertise this, but THP thought it was pretty interesting news.

That's awesome! I hope the trend continues!

AWESOME!!!!

Tap Tap Taparoo

That's cool! That's a tough market (wedges)to break into at that level. Good work for them.

That's pretty big news for them. Good deal.

It's good to see them creeping ino bags on tour. I hope they catch fire.

Glad to see them having some more success. Such a great company. I am sure more will switch in the future.

That's great to hear, I hope more tour players jump in and give them a shot as well.

This is great for SCOR hopefully more guys take notice.

Great news for scor!

The reasoning behind my wedges makes sense to me, I think.

But I really like the idea behind the SCOR offerings. I wish I would have given them more consideration.

Huge news for SCOR and I hope it's the first of many yet to come.

SCOR makes great wedges, it was only a matter of time

How cool is that?!? Still havent gotten to take the scor challenge yet. Maybe there will be some at the ohio outing?

I always wondered when SCOR would get clubs in the bags of some Tour pros. Awesome news!

Saweet saweet saweet! Can't wait to order mine!

SCOR has made the Tour.

Matt Marshall, a former Gateway Tour and Canadian Tour player made his debut on the PGA Tour this week at the Fry’s. He’s got 3 SCOR4161 Precision Scoring Clubs in his bag, 47, 53 & 59.

He is not under contract, so SCOR cannot advertise this, but THP thought it was pretty interesting news.

What does it take to get Matt under contract? Could they not simply agree to supply him with wedges right now and that be considered a contract? Would be nice to let the golfing world know about SCOR's on tour.

SCOR has made the Tour.

Glad you shared this JB, and it's great to hear. I still haven't hit too many SCOR wedges, but there are too many people swearing by them to ignore the potential.

Very good news for them!

Im glad to see Scor breakthrough on tour. Seems like a great company and a fantastic product.

This is awesome to see that SCOR has finally made it on tour. Very deserving and long overdue. I don't see how I go back to any other wedge. Congrats SCOR, hopefully Matt is the first of many.

Great news for a great brand.

That is SO effing awesome. Makes me really REALLY happy for SCOR. I hope they spread and more go that direction, because they really are that dang good.

Awesome! Great news for SCOR!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Back