2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
<-----This guys is nervous.

I have had a camera on the first 5 nights, but I'll be driving tonight. I'll have to see what I can do should a miracle selection occur, but unfortunately, it won't be immediate reaction.
I would love to see 6 night of reaction from somebody

I think a compilation video of 5 nights of not getting selected then the final of getting selected would be awesome to see.

I think a compilation video of 5 nights of not getting selected then the final of getting selected would be awesome to see.

No need to see me not getting selected, it's boring. However if I do, you will see me.

Damnit, I can't respond or read this thread without getting INSTANT flutterbys.

I asked you about that 2 nights ago too.

I promise u this, if I get in, u will see a video of epic proportions

Tonight is a tough one for us folks. Its the end of the line and we know there are quite a few that will be disappointed. I want to take a second and thank you for your submissions. The messages were heard loud and clear and you guys were incredible. To think that just a couple of years ago, this was only 16 people and it has now doubled. The wonderful members here are the reason for that and you all deserve a pat on the back.

Just know that while not everybody can be chosen, you all are in our hearts and we hope you stay around, take in the new look Morgan Cup through 2013 and grace us next year with the same enthusiasm. Due to the overwhelming response for our events, we have some exciting things planned and if you are not able to be a participant in this one, just know we would love to have you down in Orlando for our annual bash and/or at many of our regional events we have planned.

The "New" THP will be something that will make each of you proud to part of this community we believe. You guys are truly what make this place work and we are excited for a wonderful event and a new year.

Tonight is a tough one for us folks. Its the end of the line and we know there are quite a few that will be disappointed. I want to take a second and thank you for your submissions. The messages were heard loud and clear and you guys were incredible. To think that just a couple of years ago, this was only 16 people and it has now doubled. The wonderful members here are the reason for that and you all deserve a pat on the back.

Just know that while not everybody can be chosen, you all are in our hearts and we hope you stay around, take in the new look Morgan Cup through 2013 and grace us next year with the same enthusiasm. Due to the overwhelming response for our events, we have some exciting things planned and if you are not able to be a participant in this one, just know we would love to have you down in Orlando for our annual bash and/or at many of our regional events we have planned.

The "New" THP will be something that will make each of you proud to part of this community we believe. You guys are truly what make this place work and we are excited for a wonderful event and a new year.

New Thainer21 + New THP? This could get awesomer!

If this doesn't get you excited about things to come, I don't know what will

Good post JB. Makes me wish I could make more THP events.

Yeah the disappointment will be short lived (IF!!!) when I remember all the other awesome things that are going on.

Fantastic words of advise JB and I can't wait to hear more about the "New" THP. I love this place and all of the members.

I've been really impressed by the variety of quality videos so far. Tons of different ideas and spins on the requirements I wouldve never thought of.

Sorry I was busy last night and missed the announcements. Dev did text me to tell me who had been chosen. Congratulations to wadesworld, JConn, IceyShanks! Hard to believe we are three staffers away from completing the field for the 2013 Morgan Cup. I came on board with THP a month or so after the 2012 team had been announced, and I remember reading through all of the details of what the Morgan Cup was and what all it entailed, and I remember thinking, "Geez. This is amazing. Has anything like this ever been done before?" I knew I had found the right forum for me after reading up on the Morgan Cup and how much THP wanted to make us hackers dreams come true with an event like this. I will have witnessed two teams live out their dreams when 2013 wraps up.

Some of you won't get chosen this year. I decided I wanted to wait another year before throwing my hat in the ring. Keep your head up, support 2013 Morgan Cup, the staffers, our sponsors, the volunteers, and THP, and we will attack this thing full bore next year. Good luck, fellas!

Can THPers pm me their cell numbers? Sometimes it's just awesome to shoot texts rather than pm's.

Any and all! I ain't discriminatory...

TT on iPad

Wow guys. Thanks again for all of this! It's awesome having convos already with some of you guys, so many of you as well. Love adding another dimension to my THPing!

Good Luck once again to the remaining hopefuls.....I hope your name gets called.

Tick...tock...tick...tock...goes the selection clock...

We are almost there boys. Kinda getting tense

Thanks for the words above JB. I appreciate all you and GG do. And I'll be sticking around! See you guys at Bears Best next Saturday!

Very nice man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back