2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't wait to see who get sponsored by who and who gets to be in what teams. I am really excited this year and there are some great talented golfers in that line up.

Will the team selections be in the same format as the MC selection itself?

I don't fully understand what you are trying to tell me here Ryan.

I think he meant ur statement about the judges not liking it

I don't fully understand what you are trying to tell me here Ryan.
Who knows man, I dont know what the judges liked or disliked, but I have a feeling that they were looking for something that stood out to them in a video rather than deciding which was like or disliked.

I really can't wait to see who get sponsored by who and who gets to be in what teams. I am really excited this year and there are some great talented golfers in that line up.

Will the team selections be in the same format as the MC selection itself?
No idea buddy, we have not heard anything related to teams or sponsors.

Well then I reckon nothing stood out to them and they judged it lesser than others.

I suspect we will hear the birdie tweet....sometime today or tomorrow to inform us of the next announcement

I am repeating what has been said many times before but the more I see all the videos the more I would of hated to be in the judges shoes. ALl of the videos I have seen have been great and really conveyed the message of the Morgan Cup very well. Great work to everyone!!!

JMan, tremendous video my friend!!

WCBM, your promo is just fantastic. Hilarious.

Castor Hades, your bio is my favorite video so far I think. Really, really fantastic message. I love it dude.

Thanks man! I just saw this!

Thanks for all the kind words on the two vids I threw up today. A bit long as I always am, but from the heart about everything. I genuinely believe this is all more about giving back than receiving and it is a MAJOR opportunity for us ALL (selected and not) to give back.

Jman we are now sworn enemies. Jake might be the sexy pick right now but I'm disappointed you didn't go with the gritty scrappers known as Team Hackers. Seems like we will be the under-appreciated team going in once again. We like to break hearts though. Am I right ladies?

Jman we are now sworn enemies. Jake might be the sexy pick right now but I'm disappointed you didn't go with the gritty scrappers known as Team Hackers. Seems like we will be the under-appreciated team going in once again. We like to break hearts though. Am I right ladies?

Haha, I love ya Chunky. Jake has been there for me in some pretty thin/rough times and for that he's my boy. I love all of the captains, but I'm all about the Paradise Nation brother!

My videos were posted last night sometime, but I think my post got caught up in the excitement between MikeDean and Canadan and was three pages back before anyone got a chance to see them.

I don't have any issue with thoughts one way or the other if people want to post theirs.

I suspect we will hear the birdie tweet....sometime today or tomorrow to inform us of the next announcement
I can't wait to here the news, MC tweets are the best.

To all of you volunteering I can't wait to meet you all and thank you all so much for your help and support!

I liked your video Frank, I'm bummed to see that you did not get in.

Frank and Shark really great videos...... Jman what a great message and video. Glad you're gonna be trying to make it down for the event! i'm a little upset you are already endorsing a team i mean i thought us putter hoes would support each other.

Just finished catching up on the videos from some of the hopefuls and just wanted y'all to know they were awesome. My hope is that we can represent this community and sponsors in such an incredible light that companies like Ping, Taylormade, and Titleist hop on board in 2014 and we see our number of participants increase even more to let such deserving members get a chance to be participants.

Congrats on the newest selections! Another round of great videos!

My videos were posted last night sometime, but I think my post got caught up in the excitement between MikeDean and Canadan and was three pages back before anyone got a chance to see them.

I don't have any issue with thoughts one way or the other if people want to post theirs.

Loved the promo video! Nice!

Really enjoying these videos guys. Y'all brought it big time. Can't imagine what the judges went through on this process.

Congrat's to all those who got in. Your going to make this a great Morgan cup. Now on to the teams and the sposors.

Again guys, Thanks for all the love on my video. I truly appreciate it.

Again guys, Thanks for all the love on my video. I truly appreciate it.

I knew it was you with your back turned to us in the promo video all along! Not fooled! :tongue: JK dude,your vids were great and I'm sure you will add a lot of energy to this event. I think I may have been the youngest last year

Participants, you will be hearing from your Tour Reps this week with some timelines and instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back