The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've been having severe headaches now for three weeks. I've exhausted everything I thought could causing with no luck. So I have an MRI scheduled for next Monday. I hope it's just stress related. I have too much going on for there to be an issue. Lets hope it's nothing!!

Freddie, I am so sorry! I hope everything is alright, we are here if you need anything.

Freddie, thinking of you man!

Well I've been having severe headaches now for three weeks. I've exhausted everything I thought could causing with no luck. So I have an MRI scheduled for next Monday. I hope it's just stress related. I have too much going on for there to be an issue. Lets hope it's nothing!!

Best wishes Freddie, take care bro!

So sorry to hear that man. I went through this a while back and had to go to see a neurologist. Good luck buddy.

Did they find anything up there, or was it just empty space?

:act-up:,

Hate to hear that Freddie, thoughts and prayers heading you way.

Positive vibes your way Freddie!

Hope it's something easy to shake off man!

I used to get insane migraines once or twice a week, got an MRI and I apparently had some sinus issues, got a prescription nasal spray and haven't had one in months.

Thanks guys, I hope it's just migraines and nothing more or just stress.

Best wishes Freddie

Good luck Freddie. Hope it's okay.

amen to that man, I've had severe headaches since september, because of allergies, and the climate season change, hopefully yours are something like that, I don't want you to be sick!

godspeed Mr. Kong!

Hope it can be quickly resolved, Freddie.

Good luck, Freddie. I know what you are going through. I used to get killer migraines like 4 or 5 times a week when I was in high school. They found that mine were caused by sinus blockage. They gave me some nasal spray that helped with the problem a LOT, but didn't eliminate it. I only get migraines once or twice a month now, sometimes if at all. Hopefully yours is as simple as this was for me.

Good Luck Freddie....I hope that gets figured out soon!

Hope you feel better Freddie, the Kong is the shizzz. As for me, I just got laid off today FTW and my crappy luck. Thats alright though there are other options in front of me so im excited but sad as well. This sux.

Hope you feel better Freddie, the Kong is the shizzz. As for me, I just got laid off today FTW and my crappy luck. Thats alright though there are other options in front of me so im excited but sad as well. This sux.

I hope you're ok man, getting laid off sucks, it happened to me last year

Keep your head up Marc, something will come along man.

Dude getting laid off is a killer. Best of luck marc

I feel your pain, dude. Today was my first day back to work. Keep your head up!

Freddie, you have my number, let me know if you need anything.

My rant: working until 2 AM tonight and then have a 6 AM flight scheduled for tomorrow morning. I get to be a zombie on Wednesday when I'm at my in-laws' house.

Marc, sorry to hear that bro. PM me if you want to rant

Sucks man, but glad you got options

Thanks guys, I hope it's just migraines and nothing more or just stress.

Man I hope you get some relief soon. Those long term head aches have got to be the pits. My prayers are with ya.

Dang Dude that is a bummer and right before the Holidays. What kind of company cans folks this time of year :confused2:

*** Nerfny -- Very sorry to hear about your friend. That is some tragic news for sure! No body is promised tomorrow and it's a shock when people close to us leave.

Well I got some seriously crappy news this afternoon. My friend Ryan who has been missing since November 12 body was found today. Looks like he was in a car accident and his truck caught on fire. They have to confirm that it is him with the autopsy report but it was his truck, in an area he traveled, and the size of the person in the truck fit his description. Thank you to everyone who has shown their support over this past week.

I am really sorry to hear that, nerf. As someone else posted, closure is a good thing.

Hang in there! The MC is a long ways off, don't crumble now!
Seriously, I hope you feel better. This week last has tried to kill me, but I am gonna make it.

Good to hear you have other options right now! I bet Hostess will be hiring soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back