Hello from a Newbie in Central Florida

mrmcgovs

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Everyone, nice to meet you all. I have recently joined and already have had a warm welcoming from a few members. I get that family feel around here haha. I live in the Orlando area and try to play on a somewhat regular basis on the weekends (Once or twice every couple weeks). I used to be a scratch back in my college playing days but now playing only once a week at most I am a 7ish handicap. Anyway, I look forward to becoming more involved on here and hopefully jumping into and being able to add something to these great conversations. I really enjoy talking about equipment and apparel but will be reading tons threads. A lot of great information all over THP!

Thanks and look forward to getting to know you all better.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Hi Everyone, nice to meet you all. I have recently joined and already have had a warm welcoming from a few members. I get that family feel around here haha. I live in the Orlando area and try to play on a somewhat regular basis on the weekends (Once or twice every couple weeks). I used to be a scratch back in my college playing days but now playing only once a week at most I am a 7ish handicap. Anyway, I look forward to becoming more involved on here and hopefully jumping into and being able to add something to these great conversations. I really enjoy talking about equipment and apparel but will be reading tons threads. A lot of great information all over THP!

Thanks and look forward to getting to know you all better.

Welcome to THP mrmcgovs!!

Welcome, look out for a thread where a bunch of THPers are meeting up this weekend down in your neck of the woods.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, look out for a thread where a bunch of THPers are meeting up this weekend down in your neck of the woods.

Welcome! We are meeting in Sarasota. Would be cool if you could join!

Tapping away on my S3

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome, I am just down I4 in Lakeland, we will have to get together for a round sometime.

Welcome, I am just down I4 in Lakeland, we will have to get together for a round sometime.

Sounds good Wake! Definitely up for playing sometime. Thanks.

And thanks to everyone for the welcome notes so far appreciate it!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP, looking forward to meeting you this weekend.

:welcome: glad to have you aboard.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Back