THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Those look good V.Man! Enjoy them!

Congrats Ken :clapp: You will be shooting some low numbers in 2013 with those puppies!

Congrats again!

Nice vman!

Very nice vman

Congrats vman! they look great.

Looking good vman. Anxious to hear how you like them! Come down to Monroe and show us how you hit them. You have an open invitation!

Very nice V.man! Those do look very sessy.

Those are so sessy, I so want to make the jump. Congrats on a great win and spot in the HOF

I guess I'll post this here since I was not really a contest winner, but a tournament winner. Christmas came a little bit early at v.man's house this year, thanks to THP and SCOR Golf, and there was no way I was going to wait to open the package. Forgive the picture quality. I had a hard time with my new Sony Bloggie camera and then struggled with uploading them to photobucket.

This was at my front door today:
DSC00016_zps83129ddb.jpg
[/IMG]

Tell me these aren't the prettiest babies you've ever seen!

DSC00014_zps92bc6766.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00015_zps08569660.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks again THP and SCOR Golf for such a great time at True Blue and for such a fantastic first prize. I can't wait to start dialing in these beauties.

those are some great looking wedges. Can't wait to hear how you like them

Nice looking prize v.man I think your going to be surprised by them.

I'm sitting here looking at these beauties (they're still on my desk since I can't play due to a bad back) and just realized that I'll be playing 11 irons. That means I'll only be able to carry a driver, putter and one other. I had alreadly ordered a 913F 4 wood to replace my 3 & 5 woods, but the hybrid will have to go too!

.My last three pt sessions they put me in traction. It seems to be helping. I hope you feel better soon Ken.

I'm sitting here looking at these beauties (they're still on my desk since I can't play due to a bad back) and just realized that I'll be playing 11 irons. That means I'll only be able to carry a driver, putter and one other. I had alreadly ordered a 913F 4 wood to replace my 3 & 5 woods, but the hybrid will have to go too!

Sorry to hear about your back. The weather isnt that great anyway. Good time to be healing and taking it easy.

Right now I'm going with 4 wedges and I'm liking it so far. Every once and a while I will run into a gap issue with my long irons and 3, but not enough to make me want to go back to a 3 wedge setup.

That's too bad about your back, it was bothering you at True Blue on Friday but you hung in enough to win Saturday. The last couple of days haven't been good for achy backs or anything else though.

Sounds like you have it figured out with the clubs, when mine get here my configuration could be different from day to day. It is going to be hard to fit five wedges in the line up, it probably means just one wood, the driver.

Get that back well and lets play.

Bad backs and swinging a golf club is tough. I had one a couple of years ago and it took a few weeks to heal up. I hope you feel better soon!

What's supposed to happen in story mode?

That was pretty cool T0AD. Love seeing all the pics.

Cool looking pics toad

I'm guessing story mode doesn't work on tappy talk? Thanks

Awesome pics toad. Had to get on the Lt to view. Confirmed no worky on tap talk .

Great pictures Toad. Nice way to look back.

Back