What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
46-41 - 87 on 18. I finally broke 90!

8/13 FW
8 GIR

37 Putts

I've never felt better!

:dance:First dry sunny day in ages here. Got out for the first time since Christmas. Gross 87, so three under handicap; in a competition too. Happy Days!

i think it was the THP hat that did it.:clapp:

46-41 - 87 on 18. I finally broke 90!

8/13 FW
8 GIR

37 Putts

I've never felt better!

that's great man. Congrats on breaking the barrier

Shot an 80 today. No birdies, (2) 3 putts and a balky wedge. My game is not going well in 2013. Back to the range a few times a week. Got to work this out, I'm not used to playing like this.

38/43 tying my personal best. birdied 3 par 3's thanks to my new perfectly gapped SCOR wedges!
They put more spin than I have ever seen! Had. triple & a double on 18 to keep me from finally breaking 80. I guess 35* plus windchill at #1 is the way to start!
Happily Tapping

Not a good day for me today. Had a 8 foot eagle putt on the 1st hole and lipped out. Had a 7 foot birdie putt on 3 to go -2 and lipped out. Had a birdie putt on 4 to go -2 and 3 putted. Then went double, bogey, par, bogey. Finished at 85. It went downhill quick. Nothing went right. Back to the drawing board.

Not a good day for me today. Had a 8 foot eagle putt on the 1st hole and lipped out. Had a 7 foot birdie putt on 3 to go -2 and lipped out. Had a birdie putt on 4 to go -2 and 3 putted. Then went double, bogey, par, bogey. Finished at 85. It went downhill quick. Nothing went right. Back to the drawing board.

Home course? Drive the green on 1?

A horrible 81. 41-40. 11/14 FWs, 5/18 GIR, and 31 putts. I couldn't make an effing thing today on the greens. Very annoying.

I have never been so tired walking off a golf course as today. The round started with frozen greens and they stayed frozen most of the way. Then on top of that it started snowing on #6 where I made my only birdie today with a 14 foot putt in the ice and snow. From that point on the greens had a coat of first snow then sleet on top of that. All the other guys left after 8 except me and one other. Heck, I would rather be there than sitting inside. The guy who stayed was 9 over through 8 then played the rest of the course with ice and snow at +2. I was the opposite, after the birdie I struggled to make a few pars for an 88 (43,45)

Here is my second approach to #7. Fatted the first one, got second close enough to two putt for bogie.

2013-02-02_11-46-08_708.jpg

Lefty, the ultimate die hard golfer!

86. Really didn't hit the ball that great off the tee so feel lucky to post that, but also had at least 3 birdie puts burn the edge of the hole, and none went in so it could have been better too. Sent one swimming and one ob.

Score: 41/44 85
Fwy: 7/14
GIR: 4 - All on the front 9
Putts: 32
1 Penalty, 1 Birdie and 1 Double

Was a good round with many strokes left on the course but my play was consistent. Had a stretch on the back 9 where I was struggling trying to hit out of the wet, mushy rough. The ground was very soft so roll-out was at a minimum which made it easier to dial in distances, and I didn't hit 1 ball OB off the tee. Pin placements today were quite sinister but my putting held it's own considering the conditions.
Can't wait to play again!

Man, Today was a tale of 2 9's for sure. Played a new course where you had to pay for warm-up balls. So, I decided to go no warm-up and save my money. Boy, that was a mistake. I played HORRIBLE the first 4 holes. Started Double, Bogey, Bogey, Par. I missed everything and ended up hitting it in the hazard with my 2nd on the 1st and in the water with my 2nd on 2 (Par 5). Not a good start. Everything went left and was hooking bad. Made a swing change on 6 and finally found something and go warmed up. Made birdie on 6 and that got things going. Back 9 was a mixed bag. But overall, I hit the ball great on the Backside. This is how my backside went for the first 5 holes. Birdie, Birdie, Bogey, Birdie, Bogey. Then Par's until 18, which I birdied. Despite my subpar ball-striking. I putted GREAT. It was only 28 putts, so not spectacular. But it felt like 24 putts. Overall, it was a good round to build so momentum on.

Here were my stats:

39/34=73 +1
Fwys: 11
GIR: 9
Putts: 28

Man. I say that's a great round JT.

I would love to have your tale of 9's my friend. Great round and recovery? You sir, will be a Paradise man to be reckoned with!

Count me in the group of schizo rounds as well. I shot (almost typed *sh*t) a 50 in the front, and followed it up on the back 9 with a 43.

Putts 22/17
FH 6/13
GIR 4
Triples 3
Doubles 3
Triple Bogeys 3
4 Pars

The pain was al in the first 3 holes on the front. got in a nice groove on the back side , yes they say the harder side of my local course.

I'll be back out there tomorrow, it's a perfect 73 here in Phoenix, about then and it's probably not gonna be too crowed with the Phil Mickelson show and then the game ..

I have never been so tired walking off a golf course as today. The round started with frozen greens and they stayed frozen most of the way. Then on top of that it started snowing on #6 where I made my only birdie today with a 14 foot putt in the ice and snow. From that point on the greens had a coat of first snow then sleet on top of that. All the other guys left after 8 except me and one other. Heck, I would rather be there than sitting inside. The guy who stayed was 9 over through 8 then played the rest of the course with ice and snow at +2. I was the opposite, after the birdie I struggled to make a few pars for an 88 (43,45)

Here is my second approach to #7. Fatted the first one, got second close enough to two putt for bogie.

2013-02-02_11-46-08_708.jpg

I bow to you! You , sir, are the hardcore golfer!!!

Count me in the group of schizo rounds as well. I shot (almost typed *sh*t) a 50 in the front, and followed it up on the back 9 with a 43.

Putts 22/17
FH 6/13
GIR 4
Triples 3
Doubles 3
Triple Bogeys 3
4 Pars

The pain was al in the first 3 holes on the front. got in a nice groove on the back side , yes they say the harder side of my local course.

I'll be back out there tomorrow, it's a perfect 73 here in Phoenix, about then and it's probably not gonna be too crowed with the Phil Mickelson show and then the game ..

I skip out on Phil, too! If I were there I'd have blisters from playing!

Well I shot a 99 today. I wasn't as terrible as it sounds, I had a 15 and 8 on 2 - par 4's. I "tin cupped" 4 in the water then blasted a 5th into the hazard behind the green for the 15. After the 15 I didn't care much.

76 (39/37). Putted well with 77% FIR's but only 56% GIR. Happy with it for winter time.

Well I shot a 99 today. I wasn't as terrible as it sounds, I had a 15 and 8 on 2 - par 4's. I "tin cupped" 4 in the water then blasted a 5th into the hazard behind the green for the 15. After the 15 I didn't care much.

Nice pic of Chambers

Played yesterday 40/34--74. 2 doubles 2 birdies 14 pars.

Hit 12/14 fairways. One of the two that I missed was with a 5 iron.

12/18 GIRs.

30 putts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back